Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So everyone is clear:

If Mango flips Indie, Pot is outed.
If Mango flips Scum, his mate should be Ultra and 1 more. Maybe AM. Always possible Ultra isn't scum too but I think he reaction makes that unlikely.

So PoE is Mango/Ultra/AM/Orca/Pot. After Ultra we need to be rethinking some things, so roles etc should be used on the more peripheral slots. Sallu/Yasheen as well etc.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So everyone is clear:

If Mango flips Indie, Pot is outed.
If Mango flips Scum, his mate should be Ultra and 1 more. Maybe AM. Always possible Ultra isn't scum too but I think he reaction makes that unlikely.

So PoE is Mango/Ultra/AM/Orca/Pot. After Ultra we need to be rethinking some things, so roles etc should be used on the more peripheral slots. Sallu/Yasheen as well etc.
All investigative/clearing roles should be used on those slots. With 12 players alive we don't have much room, I don't want to hear anyone talk about how good their role is if they don't use it to find the last scum. We know that there will be 3 more either way regardless of what Pot is, which means that the game isn't solved with Mango into Ultra.

Pot/Alwaysmind/Sallucion/Yasheen/Orca/Juliet

The last scum should definitely be in there. We can take off Orca, Juliet and Pot and put them in a secondary PoE.

@Sallucion Make sure that you post all of your results today please. Full list of actions and abilities are required.
@Sir Yasheen Full list of abilities and every action you've taken please. Don't copy and paste, post the name of the ability, explain in your own words what it does, and then post every action you've taken, at what night/day it was taken and on whom it was taken.

It's *probably* Alwaysmind. But I should note that Ultra has ignored his slot quite a bit, which could indicate that he doesn't want to rock the boat much there. That would mean he's content with the current solve on him, potentially. Hence why it's important to be diligent.

@The Orca If you unlocked your secret ability, that needs to be claimed today, what it does, and who it was used on.

@Flower There you go, that's your time to shine. I don't have an amp, neither does Prof. So if your role is good then that's what you'll have to make do with. Pick any number of those 6 names and see if you can clear them. You guys (you and Prof) are better at the action side of the game than I am so I'm going to need to lean on that to finish solving this.

All investigative/clearing roles should be used on those slots. With 12 players alive we don't have much room, I don't want to hear anyone talk about how good their role is if they don't use it to find the last scum. We know that there will be 3 more either way regardless of what Pot is, which means that the game isn't solved with Mango into Ultra.

Pot/Alwaysmind/Sallucion/Yasheen/Orca/Juliet

The last scum should definitely be in there. We can take off Orca, Juliet and Pot and put them in a secondary PoE.

@Sallucion Make sure that you post all of your results today please. Full list of actions and abilities are required.
@Sir Yasheen Full list of abilities and every action you've taken please. Don't copy and paste, post the name of the ability, explain in your own words what it does, and then post every action you've taken, at what night/day it was taken and on whom it was taken.

It's *probably* Alwaysmind. But I should note that Ultra has ignored his slot quite a bit, which could indicate that he doesn't want to rock the boat much there. That would mean he's content with the current solve on him, potentially. Hence why it's important to be diligent.

@The Orca If you unlocked your secret ability, that needs to be claimed today, what it does, and who it was used on.

@Flower There you go, that's your time to shine. I don't have an amp, neither does Prof. So if your role is good then that's what you'll have to make do with. Pick any number of those 6 names and see if you can clear them. You guys (you and Prof) are better at the action side of the game than I am so I'm going to need to lean on that to finish solving this.
It would be enough if one of you could confirm themselves to me.

AM and Orca can generate an amp together. You could use that for a confirm. And well, if either don‘t we just lynch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.