Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think going with the idea that he throws a fit whenever he gets voted as village is very proper. Last game even while being voted as wolf he was calm and tame and kind of lolcatted most of D2, this game he seems genuinly annoyed in a way that doesn't fit with last game.
His posts here are "Flower needs to be put out of her misery" and "good job, Sherlock" are very much like his posts in GTA when he said stuff like "go back into the kitchen, Flower". It's snarky comments.

Gad in GTA:

Congratulations, you have solved the case

Gad here:

Excellent work, Sherlock jasmine
Gad in GTA:

Flower, back to the kitchen

Gad here:

I need to realize people here don't know me well. I lied. Ratchet and boobs didn't mention it for a reason. I lied. I just called myself a god. Flower was the only one who actually took me seriously. We need to put her out of her misery.
Gad in GTA:

Carl Johnson, bulletproof.

Oh I lied, I'm actually lynchproof!

Gad here:

I'm Arceus.

Actually I'm Pikachu.

----------------

Somebody mind explaining again how this isn't 1:1 his play in GTA?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

I'm Arceus.

Actually I'm Pikachu.

----------------

No I know what you mean. I think his frustration is more "quiet anger" which isn't really typical of him as scum, but I don't think it has to mean anything for his alignment all things considered.

No I know what you mean. I think his frustration is more "quiet anger" which isn't really typical of him as scum, but I don't think it has to mean anything for his alignment all things considered.
I just think as Town he'd just throw some "stink bombs" at people as Ultra once put it in GTA. He knows his flip will absolve him if he's Town, so he'd be more likely to throw some shit around. The quiet anger only really makes sense if he is scum and wants to prevent spew as, if he lashes out at certain players, it would just spew them Town.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Headed out to mow in a little bit but until then

@Kiku you started out almost like you were going to be active and then poof you are gone, what happened?

Prof is sketching me out bc the content of his posts don't match his activity, its really weird

Psychic, and Juliet I think can join flower on the ride or die train, way too loose to be scum.

Naomi im still on the fence bc I'm not sure I've seen her as scum but her activity seems more than usual.....actually it reminds me of a certain game so I kinda like that for her

Ultra is being a bit hypocritical about the fluff but hasn't gone off the rails just yet so I want to watch that closely

When has yoho ever been so active, that is pinging me as well.

@Yoho whats your take on the folks I've listed above?
Kiku~ haven't seen much so no thoughts

Prof~ I actually think he's some kind of wild card like an indy or sk or something

Psychich + Juliet: idk seem like good towns folks

Naomi~ my intuition tells me she's 70% chance being scum

Ultra~ I have my eye on but I'm not sure how I read him just yet

Yoho~ my activity levels vary

Kiku~ haven't seen much so no thoughts

Prof~ I actually think he's some kind of wild card like an indy or sk or something

Psychich + Juliet: idk seem like good towns folks

Naomi~ my intuition tells me she's 70% chance being scum

Ultra~ I have my eye on but I'm not sure how I read him just yet

Yoho~ my activity levels vary
your intuition sucks

His posts here are "Flower needs to be put out of her misery" and "good job, Sherlock" are very much like his posts in GTA when he said stuff like "go back into the kitchen, Flower". It's snarky comments.
If you look in that game though he was contrasting it with a casual demeanor entering the game & actual feigned attempts at solving. It's genuine annoyance that's being expressed FMPOV, look at:

It isn't just snarky comments, it's genuine annoyance which I find to more be in his town meta.

Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

Gad in GTA:

Gad here:

I'm Arceus.

Actually I'm Pikachu.

----------------

I understand the first point at the very least. The second point on it's own it's a very good comparison, isolated the post isn't very good for him however I don't think it's enough for me to change my stance.
The 3rd point is just silly though? He was saying he was lynch proof late game into D2 as a lolcat when he was outed. Here, he's saying he's Arceus; as a joke, and then claims Pikachu. Being intentionally obtuse with his claim is in his town meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.