Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ye it affects it some. But I’ve yet to get the Luka flip yet. I think he’s scum tho.

You can’t blame me for healthy caution. I’ve very much shifted you to the side as I work for main susses and have had a tentative light town. It doesn’t help that I’ve got a ton of people shitting on me for not trying to lynch you rn and knowing how dumb I’ll look if I blindly get yoinked again
It's not about blame. The people who are "shitting on you" for not auto lynching me have very poor ability when it comes to reading game, historically. Emil has been better lately until this game. In 6 years of playing with Ultra he has never had a good track record - look at how reluctant he is to actually commit to a read. When it comes to reading my slot, even though he will never actually admit this, he is simply far too paranoid and would prefer to work backwards from the assumption that I'm scum. My point here is that they are not particularly "honest" or "genuine" when it comes to "shitting on you".

I don't really care where you read me. What I do have to correct though is this idea that me "taking a backseat" is in any way a good reason to be concerned about my slot - as far as I can tell, it's a good trait to be able to acknowledge when you're a liability and to step aside. That's all I'm doing here. Just picking some town reads, trying ti help them find each other as I've found them, and then support the ones I think have good leads.
Hmmmmm. Weird.

Psychic Cut was used N1, so Polar must have gotten Mewtwo from my Event yesterday.

Which means Groudon was from the Betting Contest D2.

I assumed you got Kyogre.
Mine is of a completely different generation.

I think all of you can be a team yeah. Now tell me why you can’t lol
I targetted Polar with negative abiltities day 1 and night 2 unless you think those were fake actions.

Luka and I were scum reading each other consistently.

I think you are town, though a bit less sure about people if multiball. Do you have current list of reads.

It's not about blame. The people who are "shitting on you" for not auto lynching me have very poor ability when it comes to reading game, historically. Emil has been better lately until this game. In 6 years of playing with Ultra he has never had a good track record - look at how reluctant he is to actually commit to a read. When it comes to reading my slot, even though he will never actually admit this, he is simply far too paranoid and would prefer to work backwards from the assumption that I'm scum. My point here is that they are not particularly "honest" or "genuine" when it comes to "shitting on you".

I don't really care where you read me. What I do have to correct though is this idea that me "taking a backseat" is in any way a good reason to be concerned about my slot - as far as I can tell, it's a good trait to be able to acknowledge when you're a liability and to step aside. That's all I'm doing here. Just picking some town reads, trying ti help them find each other as I've found them, and then support the ones I think have good leads.

Mine is of a completely different generation.
I mean I agree it makes sense to do so if you think you’re having an off game.

That said, I will likely never have you as solidly town without strong mechanics or a strong history of scum.

So while a valid move that I’m not faulting and can appreciate, it means you aren’t gonna be going into the solid town pile while it’s happening

Ratchet

I targetted Polar with negative abiltities day 1 and night 2 unless you think those were fake actions.

Luka and I were scum reading each other consistently.

I think you are town, though a bit less sure about people if multiball. Do you have current list of reads.
I wouldn't be less sure of Prof if it's multiball. The strongest reason to town read him has nothing to do with his associative, but his emotional reaction to the prospect of being suspected Day 1, and his repeated desire to half-ass the game despite not actually doing so.

I wouldn't be less sure of Prof if it's multiball. The strongest reason to town read him has nothing to do with his associative, but his emotional reaction to the prospect of being suspected Day 1, and his repeated desire to half-ass the game despite not actually doing so.
Good point actually.

Ratchet

I mean I agree it makes sense to do so if you think you’re having an off game.

That said, I will likely never have you as solidly town without strong mechanics or a strong history of scum.

So while a valid move that I’m not faulting and can appreciate, it means you aren’t gonna be going into the solid town pile while it’s happening
Again, not contesting the co exclusion, I'm saying that your original post mentioning me "taking a backseat" as a reason to be wary was a bit silly, because to me it's optimal play given how I started this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.