Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing, need you to talk me into what you're seeing there. So far I'm unconvinced a lot of what she's doing she can't do as town, namely because I don't consider her a player that always investigates with good faith
My case revolves around her at the very least not being a thrower. She's largely ignoring my case against her but early game one of her main accusations was the fact that I was ignoring the case against her, which I asked where and she ignored it. I brought up multiple times how the fact that her only read against me is OMGUS and asked her to define the wolf read, the latest time I asked that she used that as a case against me completely ignoring her prior points which I proved false. She seems to be just looking for reasons to WR me as opposed to playing the game in good faith.

If she is a troll as mentioned, or generally a player that just OMGUS's without doing anything else she can flip town sure, but she should die anyways even if she is

Its about trying to win! Not what the peons deserve!
"Give a case against me" is going to be my most said thing in the game. You guys are ignoring everything else I say so I'm not sure exactly how I can convince you otherwise? Like, I'm not even going to bother playing the game. You guys probably won't follow my legacy anyways zzz
Also, I don't care for winning this game. Sorry!

"Give a case against me" is going to be my most said thing in the game. You guys are ignoring everything else I say so I'm not sure exactly how I can convince you otherwise? Like, I'm not even going to bother playing the game. You guys probably won't follow my legacy anyways zzz
Also, I don't care for winning this game. Sorry!
I would follow it to the ends of the earth!

@Luka all right good faith stop trolling. It’s hard to get a read on you when you’re just tunneling and yelling the same thing over and over and not even reading posts (like my previous stance on Juliet or Ratchet’s new read)

It’ll help to see you as town to see you actually take a step back and start solving and doing stuff elsewhere and to also slow down so it doesn’t seem like you’re just mindlessly screeching lol

I'm not even going to try that hard to not be lynched here. If that's the direction that needs to happen then so be it. If I'm wrong on Luka I am probably off somewhere big anyway. Mostly confident on my town reads, not much in my scum ines but it wouldn't be the first game I've allowed myself to be gaslit into this mindset.
Votes on Ratchet he has given up

@Luka all right good faith stop trolling. It’s hard to get a read on you when you’re just tunneling and yelling the same thing over and over and not even reading posts (like my previous stance on Juliet or Ratchet’s new read)

It’ll help to see you as town to see you actually take a step back and start solving and doing stuff elsewhere and to also slow down so it doesn’t seem like you’re just mindlessly screeching lol
I mean, I think I am reading posts if it helps! I just don't read posts longer than 2 paragraphs, it's an unwritten rule.
I think that I'm just very annoyed ATM so I'm not playing in the best faith!
Most scum are in nobodies as well so what is there to solve!

Like breath and look outside the tunnel for a bit. We all get your position on Juliet at this point and repeating it over and over won’t convince anyone that isn’t already without new information or you establishing yourself as more credible with other bodies of your work

Status
Not open for further replies.