Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Honestly, with LM flipping town I am not even sure anymore.

Ultra, Prof, Flower, Pot and Ratchet are my top Town reads

I am a bit sceptical of Xenos' claim of having 3 mons, but the way he's been so open about it gives me pause, not to mention that tonally he seems very towny as well. I'd be impressed if he has been deepfaking his plays.

I don't think it's Juliet either, nothing too solid, but didn't get any bad impressions from her.

If I had to pick my top 2 I think I'd probably go with my 6th sense and say Red/ Relo

Red was mostly non existent when I was active, so it makes me think he has been trying to lay low, and is only now when under pressure showing up.
Arguably same logic can be applied with Yasheen and also Psylocke. I don't know if they got active after I left truth be told

And Relo, while I think he's been good at providing reads, I found it strange how he has put Ultra as indie when I pushed him for a list. Up until then, only Ratchet speculated that Ultra was an indie.
Furthermore I thought him reacting to Naomi's death was suspicious.
You didn't mention Sallu and AM. What's your opinion on them?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You didn't mention Sallu and AM. What's your opinion on them?
I hardly remember seeing anything from them

But I also know that both of them are low posters, especially AM.

IDK if I've ever seen AM being serious in solving, he would be in the PoE for me as he is in my PoV a wildcard
Sallu too I suppose, from my memory all the post I remember from him is that he implied to have been blocked. Don't recall him doing much else than that, but he does appear quite laid back, which is probably a good sign.

I hardly remember seeing anything from them

But I also know that both of them are low posters, especially AM.

IDK if I've ever seen AM being serious in solving, he would be in the PoE for me as he is in my PoV a wildcard
Sallu too I suppose, from my memory all the post I remember from him is that he implied to have been blocked. Don't recall him doing much else than that, but he does appear quite laid back, which is probably a good sign.
Sallu was the one who caught polar which is why I have him in my town reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.