Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didnt manipulate anything?

Rolecrush Immunity doesnt mean your abilities cant be destroyed.

You got double action and I told you usually abilities last a phase so I assumed you knew that.

I never manipulated anything in these game and this is frankly annoying to read you are insulting my integrity and everything I stand for.

And that is not cool.
I think you meant this for PM Fuji

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What were you wary about Mango?
Ratchet being Ratchet.

I just found his play revolving you when I joined in to be very interesting, considering that you clearing me in the position that I was in made no sense for scum to do; meaning you were an easy town read for me

And with Ratchet handling your slot, as well as you getting bombarded from all sides, did not sit well with me.

That was the basis of my waryness

I didnt manipulate anything?

Rolecrush Immunity doesnt mean your abilities cant be destroyed.

You got double action and I told you usually abilities last a phase so I assumed you knew that.

I never manipulated anything in these game and this is frankly annoying to read you are insulting my integrity and everything I stand for.

And that is not cool.
Just modkill me tbh

You basically just confirmed me town lol

Use a lie detect on me or whatever. I haven’t done shit to Yo Tan and my Lucario cannot do anything to anyone since it’s just a conditional ability and a passive.

Ratchet

Man if Xenos has ruined a good game for himself with that, it's just tragic. I'm trying to think if there is another explanation for it but I can't really. Let me read the exact wording on YTW ability.

Ratchet being Ratchet.

I just found his play revolving you when I joined in to be very interesting, considering that you clearing me in the position that I was in made no sense for scum to do; meaning you were an easy town read for me

And with Ratchet handling your slot, as well as you getting bombarded from all sides, did not sit well with me.

That was the basis of my waryness
Can you show me where you expressed this hesitation around Ratchet

I wanted to share what was most of relevant to the situation but if you want a full claim, here you go.

Marshadow
Shadow Punch: My even night killshot
Counter: Let’s me nullify the first harmful action used on me in a phase except killshots (and I can’t use it on the same phase I used Shadow Punch).

Lucario
Inner Focus: My passive which prevents my abilities from being destroyed
Aura Sphere: A oneshot that activates if my kill with Shadow Punch fails so that it become a Superkill

Deoxys
Night Shade: A Night Talk oneshot
Skill Swap: My redirection ability only has 3 shots

I didn’t claim it cause I’m the only vig left who can still use their ability. When I die that’s it for Town’s ability to kill outside of lynches except for whatever Pokémon people get from events.

I did. I already said neither of my actions showed in the write-up. But I tried to shoot Reloaded and Redirect Red Night to Alwaysmind.
I haven't read everything today yet and did you visit Yo Tan at all? He said he was visited by a Lucario.

Ratchet

[Passive - Blaze] You will learn of the first Pokemon targetting you each cycle.

Can't really get past that though lol. Unless it was manipulated? I don't see how though.

Status
Not open for further replies.