[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
No, an inactive lynch is the single worst lynch we can have. Without any results from them, it'll be nearly impossible to figure out what their sanity was. That in turn makes the game unsolveable.
I was going to suggest MUUGEN since he wasn't willing to share the results of his scan earlier, would that be the same situation as lynching an inactive?

I was going to suggest MUUGEN since he wasn't willing to share the results of his scan earlier, would that be the same situation as lynching an inactive?
seems like it...
not sure what Ratchet thinks he knows that we dont know.
I will wait for input from others.

Keeping my vote on the inactive rn.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
seems like it...
not sure what Ratchet thinks he knows that we dont know.
I will wait for input from others.

Keeping my vote on the inactive rn.
I've played many Dethys, probably upwards of 50 by now. They're not like standard Mafia, they're a logic puzzle using Mafia. This is no different, just more convoluted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, we absolutely must lynch a player that has been investigated or has investigated themselves. Ideally both.
@Pot Goblin I worded this poorly. I meant any player we lynch needs to have given results, and ideally will have results on them too. The reason for this is lesser than usual Dethy's, but once we receive notice as to how many Mafia remain later in the game, it will help to figuring out alignments.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin I worded this poorly. I meant any player we lynch needs to have given results, and ideally will have results on them too. The reason for this is lesser than usual Dethy's, but once we receive notice as to how many Mafia remain later in the game, it will help to figuring out alignments.
I understand what you mean, this is what the game is looking like right now.

Courtesy of @hime for the initial list
Blue
NP0: Peroroncino, Guilty
Pot Goblin

Peroroncino
NP0: RippedCal, Guilty
Rottkins
NP0: Fujishiro, Guilty

Fujishiro
NP0:
Ratchet
NP0: Fujishiro, Guilty

Phoenix D. King
NP0: Ariess, Guilty
RippedCal
NP0: Ariess, Innocent

DoflaMihawk
NP0: T-Pein™, Innocent
hime
NP0: T-Pein™, Guilty

Xlaw
NP0: No Scan
T-Pein™
NP0: Xlaw, Guilty

Kagurashii
NP0: T-Pein, No Results Reported Yet
MitchMatch
NP0: T-Pein, Guilty

Ariess
NP0:
MUUGEN
NP0:

Currently, Pero, RippedCal, and T-Pein fit the ideal description of both scanning and being scanned
Ariess and Fuji have potential to join that list

Ariess, Fuji,MUUGEN, and Xlaw have the potential to add a new name to the scanned list as well.

So if I'm understanding the OP correctly we have no way of discerning any useful info and working backwards from our results until a census happens, which itself has undisclosed requirements to activate.

This is definitely an Ekko game

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Looking at the list, that’s a lot of guilty results. So we can rule them out from being naive cops atleast. That means they are either sane, paranoid or insane.

Blue
Pot Goblin

Peroroncino
NP0: RippedCal, Guilty
Rottkins
NP0: Ultra, Guilty

Ultra
NP0: Ratchet, Guilty
Ratchet
NP0: Ultra, Guilty