[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao ariess and muugen r the only ones not having shared yet and they both r partners too, thats funny

i feel like if one/both of them r scum, wouldnt their scummates have told them to share results? maybe its lyncherino + partner? idk yet
I've been thinking would scum pair with themselves, but Aries/Mugen were just the last two to be paired, so I thought they're on the same team.

I appreciate these lists. Makes the game not as confusing.
:yearight:
tyy :owo:

its still a bit hard cuz theres 3 possible sanities for ppl but hopefully we should be able to reduce some ppls to 2 possible sanities with the coming np :wonderland:

either way we r making progress but i think mafia is going to be a step ahead of us for some ppl if they (the ppl) investigated mafia members

I've been thinking would scum pair with themselves, but Aries/Mugen were just the last two to be paired, so I thought they're on the same team.
its possible for scum to pair with themselves, on one hand its risky in case either of them get lynched bc they other could potentially die as well but at the same time it frees open the potential voting pool for scum since they dont have to worry about the partners of their scummates being voted/lynched plus they dont have to worry about slipping up in the neighbor chats

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
laughable “case” against Aries and I being mates when we were auto paired as the last two players from my understanding rej was subbed out for inactivity which I filled the slot and joined game and went afk cause I had ni service hiking for 6hrs and returned to find out Aries and I had been paired up cause no one wanted to pick him as a mate. i can’t really see how that would’ve even been possible.

you sure are reaching quite far here hime perhaps you are scum trying to make an “easy” push after ultra decided to cast his typical d1 vote on me…

are you two perhaps mates?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
& yeah I didn’t share my results at first what if it I specifically stated if ir was a consensus and was ignore by every player that posted there on after and even casted the first vote on a double guilty result. I targeted Onii but got inno.

I still see no one’s really gone and tried to seduce anything outside of the results which is pretty boring to see here.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
laughable “case” against Aries and I being mates when we were auto paired as the last two players from my understanding rej was subbed out for inactivity which I filled the slot and joined game and went afk cause I had ni service hiking for 6hrs and returned to find out Aries and I had been paired up cause no one wanted to pick him as a mate. i can’t really see how that would’ve even been possible.

you sure are reaching quite far here hime perhaps you are scum trying to make an “easy” push after ultra decided to cast his typical d1 vote on me…

Are you ready to share your results now Muu? You mentioned consensus and everyone over here are sharing their results to figure out each other’s sanity.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
& yeah I didn’t share my results at first what if it I specifically stated if ir was a consensus and was ignore by every player that posted there on after and even casted the first vote on a double guilty result. I targeted Onii but got inno.

I still see no one’s really gone and tried to seduce anything outside of the results which is pretty boring to see here.
Okay thank you.

Unvote

Yeah so far it’s very mechanical and sharing results. We have to analyse individual play of people eventually because decoding sanity through results is going to take some time. But sharing information is also required since it will help us in the long run.

when did i say u and ariess were scummates? in fact i literally implied the opposite that it was unlikely for u 2 to be scum bc ur other scummates wouldve probably told u to post ur results in the thread since thats what they did

i did suggest u two could be lyncherino + partner tho
lmao ariess and muugen r the only ones not having shared yet and they both r partners too, thats funny

i feel like if one/both of them r scum, wouldnt their scummates have told them to share results? maybe its lyncherino + partner? idk yet

anyways it looks like someones getting defensive over a non-existent push lmao

did something i say worry u?
its possible for scum to pair with themselves, on one hand its risky in case either of them get lynched bc they other could potentially die as well but at the same time it frees open the potential voting pool for scum since they dont have to worry about the partners of their scummates being voted/lynched plus they dont have to worry about slipping up in the neighbor chats
was it something in here^ perhaps?

btw what does the Lyncherino Assassinato (known sanity + desirable appearance) mean for these results?
based on the op, ig it means that lyncherino can change their sanity to whatever they want every night (its probs easy for them to kill ppl that way) and they can also change how either themselves or someone else is scanned for the night

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

you 2 were last without partners it wasn't even rng you could only be paired with each other

I would argue its too risky for scum to team up, since one lynch could result in half their team dying. Possible but too risky IMO

Mugen and Aries look pretty bad though. Being the last to post results is one thing, it could just be a timezone issue, but Mugen acting like we should be game solving immediately without doing any of the work himself, and his weird reaction to your post (which he clearly didn't read properly lol)

Well I targeted tpein and got innocent, as for MUUGEN and myself we got auto paired because I refused to team with anyone, I work alone. It's kinda obvious we were just busy to post here over trying to hide results, the only thing MUUGEN and I talked about was not liking these types of games

Status
Not open for further replies.