[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
You're right, Ultra is the other person without a partna.

If a good case on Ol' Blue comes up I would be fine with risking suicide. My tinfoil is either it happens if the partner votes for their partner to die. They express sadness about their partner dying in the thread. Or actual random chance.
lol I was thinking the same thing on the lovers suicide cause EoD we are “lovers” so if we vote against one another it would make sense mechani wise cause their is no trust left.

y r we lynching ultra? that gives us absolutely nothing

we should be lynching kagu imo

she has no partner and we know for sure that there is scum between her, blue, and pero
if she isnt scum, we know there was/is also scum between t-pein and phoenix

Vote Lynch Kagurashii

she has no partner and we know for sure that there is scum between her, blue, and pero

Vote Lynch Kagurashii
actually t-pein and phoenix could still be scum even if she is in the case that she doesnt lie about her results^

himes quite invested in solving how players scan rather than actual game solving tbh

got anything to say to that?
solving how players scan is extremely crucial imo

i dont believe scum made all of those kills tonight tbh so we r unnecessarily killing other townies
the more info we share and chart, the easier it is for us to play doctor at night which is what at least 1/2 of us should aim to do tbh

solving how players scan is extremely crucial imo

i dont believe scum made all of those kills tonight tbh so we r unnecessarily killing other townies
the more info we share and chart, the easier it is for us to play doctor at night which is what at least 1/2 of us should aim to do tbh
The implications from my pov is that you haven't done much else so charting stuff is your way of keeping busy but you haven't done much following from that

I'm personally appreciative of the charting as it saves me a job but that doesn't make you town

Vote Lynch Kagurashii
We won't know if Kagu is scum though - even once they flip, as we don't get a legitimate flip.

Lynching does very little for us info-wise regardless, so the best bet is either to lynch a random without a partner to minimise damages, or lynch someone we read as scum as a bold move.

Ultra is partnerless, the least active of the partnerless, AND in my mind anyway isn't playing as solvey as they did in the previous game. Its the best compromise.

We won't know if Kagu is scum though - even once they flip, as we don't get a legitimate flip.

Lynching does very little for us info-wise regardless, so the best bet is either to lynch a random without a partner to minimise damages, or lynch someone we read as scum as a bold move.

Ultra is partnerless, the least active of the partnerless, AND in my mind anyway isn't playing as solvey as they did in the previous game. Its the best compromise.
ultra lynch is a shot in the dark, kagu lynch is a 33% possibility of being scum

they r both partnerless so we will lose only one person and kagu isnt *super* solvy either

im honestly confused here

ik we get no info on the lynch but that doesnt mean just lynch inactives over possible scum

ultra lynch is a shot in the dark, kagu lynch is a 33% possibility of being scum

they r both partnerless so we will lose only one person and kagu isnt *super* solvy either

im honestly confused here

ik we get no info on the lynch but that doesnt mean just lynch inactives over possible scum
I don't know if this will make sense to you bc honestly I'm not sure it makes sense to me but this is my perspective rn

We have results on kagu already. Which means we are close to *unlocking* his alignment. Where as we are further away from unlocking Ultra.

He isn't active and will be harder to solve with what we have gathered up to now. We can get much closer to solving that other triangle tonight which is why it doesn't make sense to lynch in it, when we won't learn an alignment with the flip regardless.

I don't know if this will make sense to you bc honestly I'm not sure it makes sense to me but this is my perspective rn

We have results on kagu already. Which means we are close to *unlocking* his alignment. Where as we are further away from unlocking Ultra.

He isn't active and will be harder to solve with what we have gathered up to now. We can get much closer to solving that other triangle tonight which is why it doesn't make sense to lynch in it, when we won't learn an alignment with the flip regardless.
if kagu is town, mafia gets an easy kill on her tonight or next night then

if ultra is town, mafia doesnt get an easy kill there tho

Yeah basically the idea is that those who've had the most activity around them will make it easier to solve for cop alignments - its easier to work stuff out with more data.

By tomorrow the hope is that we'll have sufficient data that we'll be able to actually work out stuff like whether Kagu is town or scum and the alignments of the cops who have investigated them to date.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Wdym? Kill doesn’t depend on the person’s sanity. It depends on the people who’s targeting them. We are in the discovery stage and everyone is trying to figure out each other right now. Me and ultra are equally targetable.

If we find out that Kagu is town through info, then it gives us a ton of information about the cops who have investigated them.
As long as they're not town, and people are somewhat suss on them with the 33% thing, they don't get killed by scum.

Basically, I'll take Kagu getting killed if we get tons of info from it first.

Info is king in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.