Break Week POLL: Does Toei Conspire against Sanji

Does Toei conspire against Sanji to make him look bad

• Total voters
I say

1. Toeis like Sanji because pre exoskeleton Sanji is more durable than exoskeleton+RS VInsmokes or

2. they hate King because King did 0 damage to pre exoskeleton Sanji compared to the damage Katakuri and Smoothie did to RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Reiju respectively.

You can choose 1

I say

1. Toeis like Sanji because pre exoskeleton Sanji is more durable than exoskeleton+RS VInsmokes or

2. they hate King because King did 0 damage to pre exoskeleton Sanji compared to the damage Katakuri and Smoothie did to RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Reiju respectively.

You can choose 1

King neggs RS Sanji but in your opinion they hate King for making Sanji look too powerful compared to his siblings?

King neggs RS Sanji but in your opinion they hate King for making Sanji look too powerful compared to his siblings?
King did 0 damage to pre exoskeleton Sanji. Katakuri and Smoothie damaged RS+exoskeleton Ichjji and Smoothie respectively. You can see in the image I posted the damage pre exoskeleton Sanji, RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Reiju received after their fight with King, Katakuri and Smoothie respectively.

King did 0 damage to pre exoskeleton Sanji. Katakuri and Smoothie damaged RS+exoskeleton Ichjji and Smoothie respectively. You can see in the image I posted the damage pre exoskeleton Sanji, RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Reiju received after their fight with King, Katakuri and Smoothie respectively.
Im very perplexed by this philosophy.

So Sanji going full speed at King and doing absolutely nothing is a feat?

Well king 0 Damage to Pre exoskeloten Sanji even in the manga, he had his raid suit on tho and sanji admited helped a lot in tanking that:kayneshrug:

And King did 0 damage to pre exoskeleton Sanji even in his fullaozn form (strongest form in physical strength) compared to non ancient zoan users Katakuri and Smoothie did to RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Reiju is a feat?
I do not care about those 2 fodder but if you're saying Sanji is that much stronger than Fodder then it's comparing a headliner to a gifter essentially.

King drove Sanji into a building thought he was so insignificant he just straight out bailed. On top of that King blocked a high speed soba kick yawning

I do not care about those 2 fodder but if you're saying Sanji is that much stronger than Fodder then it's comparing a headliner to a gifter essentially.

King drove Sanji into a building thought he was so insignificant he just straight out bailed. On top of that King blocked a high speed soba kick yawning
Did 0 damage in his strongest physical strength form while non ancient zoan users Katakuri and Smoothie damaged RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Smoothie beyond recovery even after the fight they still got bruises mark while pre exoskeleton Sanji had 0 bruise mark after he took King attack in his strongest physical strength form. :kayneshrug:

O SOba Mask kick is also an attack that failed to KO Page One. That attack is weaker than any DJ Sanji's attacks. Nice feat King blocked an attack that failed to KO Page One

Than I do? Lmao I'm not depicting shit. This is manga. Canon. Cry harder
No the other you that says Anime is false because it doesnt match your narrative
Post automatically merged:

0 damage in his strongest physical strength form while non ancient zoan users Katakuri and Smoothie damaged RS+exoskeleton Ichiji and Smoothie beyond recovery even after the fight they still got bruises mark while pre exoskeleton Sanji had 0 bruise mark after he took King attack in his strongest physical strength form. :kayneshrug:
You are comparing Sanji to weak fodder lol