Break Week POLL: Does Toei Conspire against Sanji

Does Toei conspire against Sanji to make him look bad

• Total voters
They do once the Germa siblings that Sanji was stronger than shows up and fights big moms entire army.

Or the scene where he cracks the strongest Charlotte Childs collarbone with a basic kick after moving so fast it stopped time

Or the scene where Judge cheats in order to win against Sanji but then beats someone who was strong enough to be considered a Sweet General. Offscreened or not, it’s clear what happened and that judge who was portrayed above his kids who were portrayed as top veteran level fighters was in the commander range

There are a series of asterisks because Oda kept Sanjis strength secondary. Because that’s not what his character is about and not what Oda wanted to showcase. But when you look back, it was clear that by the time Sanji was leaving WCI he was already in the low commander range.

It’s like saying Zoro was at best veteran range until he got Enma because:
1. He got beat by the yeti cool brothers
2. He was knocked out by a nerf killer
3. He was toyed with by Denjiro who’s veteran level himself.

But we all know Zoro was also in the commander range by Wanos start as well.
Zoro Being Commander level prior to wano has been implied, The Fujitora clash and just scaling Zoro Up from Where Sanji is, Sanji was portrayed around veterans like Daifuku, Vergo ext.... so you could infer that Zoro was Commander level around the Snack /Jack range.

Zoro Being Commander level prior to wano has been implied, The Fujitora clash and just scaling Zoro Up from Where Sanji is, Sanji was portrayed around veterans like Daifuku, Vergo ext.... so you could infer that Zoro was Commander level around the Snack /Jack range.
However every time Sanji was compared along side veterans he was factually weakened in manga.

With Vergo, who ran away from the fight, Sanji mentioned his body was already past its limit and a simple Nami punch hurt quite a bit.

With daifuku he was holding and protecting Pudding he was wasn’t able to fight properly (not to mention he never once used Diable Jambe against daifuku)

You can see with the Sanji and oven scene and Sanji vs Yonji or Niji that Sanji was comfortably ahead of the veterans when he’s not weakened.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
However every time Sanji was compared along side veterans he was factually weakened in manga.

With Vergo, who ran away from the fight, Sanji mentioned his body was already past its limit and a simple Nami punch hurt quite a bit.

With daifuku he was holding and protecting Pudding he was wasn’t able to fight properly (not to mention he never once used Diable Jambe against daifuku)

You can see with the Sanji and oven scene and Sanji vs Yonji or Niji that Sanji was comfortably ahead of the veterans when he’s not weakened.
Vergo never ran from sanji he left because the room with SAD he had to protect was about to be destroyed by Law.
Funny how you ignore that.

That is the exception. But lasted like 1 second because zoro stole hyori from him right after

And drake is trash these days, the new smoker tashigi
I guess TOEI isn't exactly biased.

But probably made Sanji kinda too poor against King I admit. 🧐 it looked like almost neg diff.

I guess TOEI isn't exactly biased.

But probably made Sanji kinda too poor against King I admit. 🧐 it looked like almost neg diff.
I'm fine with that, the calamities are supposed to be really strong.

I'm hoping they do more to make Queen look strong as well(Queen has had a lot of really well animated scenes, not just his dancing, but also action scenes, his brachio bomber, and even something as small as him tossing down Zoro and Luffy were really well done).

I'm fine with that, the calamities are supposed to be really strong.

I'm hoping they do more to make Queen look strong as well(Queen has had a lot of really well animated scenes, not just his dancing, but also action scenes, his brachio bomber, and even something as small as him tossing down Zoro and Luffy were really well done).
As long as the scenes look enough fidel to the manga I will be happy 🧐