Break Week POLL: Due to not living up to the hype has Wano (including Onigashima) been the worst arc of OP

Has Wano been the worst Arc in OP?

• Total voters
wish oda go back to his old style...why he no longer write arcs in style of skypiea????...skypeia arc was awesome and abalasta too..
You mean skypeia where Luffy essentially got defeated when enel outsmarted him and threw him overboard attached to a giant golden ball?
Alabasta where crocodile defeated Luffy twice?
so many unesesary filer scenes : for exmple for lufy to lose consiouss after he got beat by kaido..it took him like 3 or 4 chapter to be rescued...seriously oda????.

-teh darkest point of wano arc is how lufy got defeated twice by kaido...in second fight kaido beat $h!t out of lufy and threw him in sea..wich means kaido won fight...and even if lufy comes back and win for me kaido will always be a winer CUZ FIGHT ENDED WHEN KAIDO KNOCKED HIM DOWN AND THREW HIM IN SEA !!!!....
Just asking since you said all this. You criticize Wano for doing the same thing arcs you praised did? Seems kinda nonsensical to me.
it's lenght : how many yearz now since tis wano arc started???..
Since when is the length of an arc a con? I agree wano’s pacing can feel inconsistent but this is not a legitimate con especially when you’re reading a manga that has well over 1000 chapters already.

It ain't the worst one,but definitely it ain't one of the better one's.I have fears for the final war arc,because Oda just can't write a big ass war with lots of people involved and the final war will have even more forces present then the current arc.

Last edited:
i----------------->.

wano isn't one of best arcs for many reasons :

-it's lenght : how many yearz now since tis wano arc started???..

-it's replica of tresrosa arc..fight fight fight and then take down main boss..

-so many unesesary buble of speeeech : words speak louder then actions in one piece manga...like how characters talk more then fight during oganashima raid...also it's waste of ink and eforts..

-so many unesesary filer scenes : for exmple for lufy to lose consiouss after he got beat by kaido..it took him like 3 or 4 chapter to be rescued...seriously oda????.

-teh darkest point of wano arc is how lufy got defeated twice by kaido...in second fight kaido beat $h!t out of lufy and threw him in sea..wich means kaido won fight...and even if lufy comes back and win for me kaido will always be a winer CUZ FIGHT ENDED WHEN KAIDO KNOCKED HIM DOWN AND THREW HIM IN SEA !!!!....

wish oda go back to his old style...why he no longer write arcs in style of skypiea????...skypeia arc was awesome and abalasta too..
nice fanfic

i----------------->.

wano isn't one of best arcs for many reasons :

-it's lenght : how many yearz now since tis wano arc started???..

-it's replica of tresrosa arc..fight fight fight and then take down main boss..

-so many unesesary buble of speeeech : words speak louder then actions in one piece manga...like how characters talk more then fight during oganashima raid...also it's waste of ink and eforts..

-so many unesesary filer scenes : for exmple for lufy to lose consiouss after he got beat by kaido..it took him like 3 or 4 chapter to be rescued...seriously oda????.

What ?
Luffy lost to Crocodile twice in Alabasta...

Sanjistans pretend that wano is the worst arc do distract everyone from the compelte utter shitfest that was WCI.

Wano is better than WCI, dressrosa, fishmen island and punk hazard by a mile.

Sanjistans pretend that wano is the worst arc do distract everyone from the compelte utter shitfest that was WCI.

Wano is better than WCI, dressrosa, fishmen island and punk hazard by a mile.
Why is it always Zoro vs Sanji for y’all? lmaooo y’all turn anything into an argument between the 2 characters or their stans when neither was brought up in the thread

The person who started the thread isn’t even a Sanji fan he makes fun of him whenever he’s compared to Zoro:milaugh:

Why is it always Zoro vs Sanji for y’all? lmaooo y’all turn anything into an argument between the 2 characters or their stans when neither was brought up in the thread
People who say wano is the worst arc are ALWAYS sanjistans. Bit of a coincidence, huh?

Dont take a genius to see whats going on....The people who believe ZKK the most are the ones who fear it happening and are already starting with the damage control just in case.

People who say wano is the worst arc are ALWAYS sanjistans. Bit of a coincidence, huh?

Dont take a genius to see whats going on....The people who believe ZKK the most are the ones who fear it happening and are already starting with the damage control just in case.
Go through their post history before you call them a Sanji stan G

Go through their post history before you call them a Sanji stan G
You must be completely new here if you think the likes of InflamedHaki(or master of haki as he call himself now) is not a massive sanjistan. Now OP is just a dumb troll whos always shitting on everything for the most retarded reasons soo he dosent realy count.

Last edited: