Powers & Abilities POLL - Most power drop among the top SH fighters when not fighting with their best form/weapon.

Most power drop among the top SH fighters when not fighting with their best form/weapon.

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy without g4 made Kaido hallucinate Oden, Rocks, Roger, WB and Shanks.
Luffy without g4 is fast enough to move massive distances to make Law think he's teleported (pre Udon in first fight with Kaido, same teleport symbol that is now used for Room was used for Luffy).
Luffy without g4 (pre ryuo) was fighting nearly on par with Katakuri.
Luffy without g4 doesn't need mobility assists to perform slightly better against Dragon Kaido than Zoro is.
Luffy with g4 barely did anything more than tatsumaki. Stop the cap.
Kaido let red roc hit him cause he thought he wouldnt get hurt.
And he never compared luffy to anyone he was talking about how high luffys celing will go and where he would end up IN THE FUTURE wow who cares about the future when zoro is set up to be the samurai as monsterous as oden this arc.

Luffy without g4 made Kaido hallucinate Oden, Rocks, Roger, WB and Shanks.
*Kaido was offended when Luffy seemed to imply that he was equal to them.
That isn't an aspect of hype.
Luffy without g4 is fast enough to move massive distances to make Law think he's teleported (pre Udon in first fight with Kaido, same teleport symbol that is now used for Room was used for Luffy).
Pretty sure that was a "wait, he was right here a moment ago" gag. Certainly makes sense for it to be that, and it was portrayed as that the anime. Moreover, in that same scene, it took a clear and significant period of time for Luffy to arrive at Kaido. A period which included Kaido casually traveling the same distance that he did, backwards, and then returning. Gearless Luffy is fast, but he's not that special.
Luffy without g4 (pre ryuo) was fighting nearly on par with Katakuri.
I mentioned that in my comment, and it's the only valid point you can make, but I don't really think it should count. He was fighting a losing battle the entire time, and even Gear 4th Luffy was fighting a losing battle against Katakuri as well.
Katakuri was clearly modulating his strength to right above Luffy's the entire time, to try and make Luffy lose hope rather than kill or KO him.
Luffy without g4 doesn't need mobility assists to perform slightly better against Dragon Kaido than Zoro is.
Sober Kaido >>> Drunk Kaido.
I'm not sure how that could even be a question.
It's such a no-brainer it should just remain unsaid.