General & Others Poll, rate Wano so far

Rate Wano

• Total voters
I've enjoyed most of it so far.

There has been some chapters that dragged on unnecessarily, and some that feel rushed (rooftop).

It's not my favorite arc, but definitely had a lot of enjoyable moments. A solid 4 for me.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If Wano was built as just "another checkpoint" for the story, I would rate it at least a 3/5.
But considering the hype around Yonkos, the hype around Wano, the development since Punk Hazard, all the hype from pre-TS (Kizaru destroying the SH's and they being sent away by Kuma, Luffy failing at MF, the "you're not ready for this stage yet"), it's REALLY hard to feel hyped about Wano, except if you're some powerscaling junkie, then I assume it must be quite enjoyable. But considering that fact that every arc we get more and more powerscaling feats, it doesn't hold any weight about the "quality" of Wano even by this kind of standard.
It's not like we can't have some kind of goofy characters in the middle of a war. All the "Captain Buggy" stuff during MF was actually funny as hell. But Tama? fuck that shit.

Its Amazon.jp, those are Japanese reviews. Amazon.jp is a Japanese website. Your argument is also that the consumer's opinion isn't valid and that people who like something different than you aren't valid either.

Why don't you shut up and lock yourself in an echo chamber where only the reviews of people that agree with you matter? Lol. So much for this fake ass tough guy "blocked" act.
Clowned that piece of shit

Actually if the setting didn't feature enough Samurai it would not have looked too legit. Let's be honest, just like for example Water 7 was inspired to my country, Italy, Wano was inspired to Japan. It strikes as just normal to me.

Zoro's greatness is carrying the arc.
that’s probably why there are many that rate it “good” in the poll. As I said before oda is smart he knows how to make money easy.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Wano is the land of joke. The war is just a pillow fight. The Yonclowns are just Luffy's trainers.
The plot is just too absurd. At this point, I am not expecting anything.
I wonder how trash the final war will be:choppawhat:

that’s probably why there are many that rate it “good” in the poll. As I said before oda is smart he knows how to make money easy.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how trash the final war will be:choppawhat:
And Oda relies on PIS in a fruitful way, making scenes on an averaged out basis more epic despite less sensical.

And Oda relies on PIS in a fruitful way, making scenes on an averaged out basis more epic despite less sensical.
That is right! Wtf was Sanji leaving Nami in Usopp's protection only to help Luffy save energy for rooftop fight? Isn't Luffy "suppose" to be the strongest member of alliance? Why he need all that help while others don't? And he was the first to be defeated, how ridiculous Luffy is.
Maximium Yonko disrespect since Whole Cake Island only for people run away from Yonkos and still act cocky like they were superior to them.

Any hope of Luffy being the PK that Oda always gave us he already took it back.

That is right! Wtf was Sanji leaving Nami in Usopp's protection only to help Luffy save energy for rooftop fight? Isn't Luffy "suppose" to be the strongest member of alliance? Why he need all that help while others don't? And he was the first to be defeated, how ridiculous Luffy is.
Maximium Yonko disrespect since Whole Cake Island only for people run away from Yonkos and still act cocky like they were superior to them.

Any hope of Luffy being the PK that Oda always gave us he already took it back.
Yeah some scenarios make no sense from a power level and also other matters perspective, but if Oda thinks the plot will be more spicey that way he goes for it. xd

W

Wonderful World

Eh, I'm not a fan of how long its been going on. However, I do enjoy more screen time for the other Supernova. I'm also glad that the crew is all back together, but yeah, Wano has been dragging for too long.

0.1/5

Just another shitty recycled Arlong Park, Alabasta, Skypia, Dressrosa arc where an island is overtook by a villain and Luffy decided to beat him after befriending the locals. Repetitive outdated storytelling style.

SMILES which was an important device of the story in the saga leading up to Wano have been hyped up as very dangerous and in the end what did we get: Clown goofy character design.

An arc bloated with filler ass characters who don't matter at all.

Nothing regarding the central plot points were explored or advanced since 24 years and counting.

• Ridiculous plot armor for the MC
  • Illogical power-inflation for the alliance
  • Garbage overhyped villains who do not have charisma, did not deliver and were utter disappointment
  • No deaths, and this is supposed to be a ''war'' (big lol)
  • Yamato
  • Cheap deus ex machina

Act 1 - was clown show that started from Luffy vs scrubs, attacking Younko in dragon form etc(compare that to Luffy vs Kaido in last chapters);
Act 2 - Udon prison arc - total waste of time, nothing happened at all, Queen showed as useless clown;
Act 3 - preparations - pre-raid attack, another waste of time;
Act 4 - skipped fights between SH, worst fights in One Piece;
And I didn't mention even O Lin losing memory shit, drowned BMP fleet, Jack the Dragdown and another ten chapters of running circles and fighting against scrubs.

Total Dogshit!

Last edited: