Questions & Mysteries POLL: Who is the Grim Reaper in front of Zoro

Is the Grim Reaper a hallucination or a real creature/person

• Total voters
I'll go for hallucination atm.

But there is a very very small chance that Zoro could be seeing Doc Q aka "shinigami" from BB crew..?!
:sanmoji:
He'll end up fighting Franky & Chopper for Zoro.
I still think some of BB's crew will infiltrate Wano at the end to steal some DF.
Good idea, unlikely but I like it being Doc Q and his df at work, much better than some sword hocus pocus :steef:

I think its the double edge effect from mink med. But i think the med got a real name, which is will happen to zoro. Maybe its real name like "what doesnt kill u make u stronger med".
How its work it will break someone soul/spirit for the price got healed. But if the user soul/spirit doesnt broken he will get healed without heavy toll, and maybe zoro can use it again and again.

I'll go for hallucination atm.

But there is a very very small chance that Zoro could be seeing Doc Q aka "shinigami" from BB crew..?!
:sanmoji:
He'll end up fighting Franky & Chopper for Zoro.
I still think some of BB's crew will infiltrate Wano at the end to steal some DF.
Oh yeah there is a chance Doc Q is the one that summon the reaper. But the chance is really small i think, the way to wano is really hard. Even BM crew and marine cant really handle that.

1. Possibility: its a imagination of Zoro and the Grim Reaper symbolises death.

2. Possibility: its the Soul of Enma and this will lead to Zoro blackening his Blades.

3. Possibility: Its the Soul of Enma and it kinda speaks to Zoro about having unfinished buisiness with Kaido and that it needs to be Zoro that takes Kaido head. This could lead to Zoro killing Kaido. 2. And 3. Possibilty can happen together.