Speculations POLL (Will one of the midtier SHs be defeated by Tobi Roppo)

Will one of Flying 6 defeat a mid tier SH during the war

• Total voters
Yes all of them except maybe Jinbei we are still in act 3 not to mention Ulti alone defeated Nami and Usopp with ease and they admitted that they lost, the raid will fail most likely so nothing is settled Jinbei vs Who's Who will happen though they have history
Stop lying both had to double team Usopp who was nerfed by Nami and Now Usopp will low diff P1 after tanking an Ulti Mortar

If any of the mid-tier Straw Hats are on the ropes, someone else will just come and assist them. Brook still doesn't have a fight yet and I doubt Nami and Usopp will lose their rematch against Page One and Ulti. Franky is doing really well against Franky. Brook will either (in my opinion) help Robin against Black Maria or help Carrot and Wanda against Perospero. Either way, I don't see anyone full-on losing (aside from Nami and Usopp the first time).

I can see Who's Who beating Jinbe heavily.
Unlike other SH, Jinbe has nothing to prove but he's a great fighter.
So seeing him being overpowered by a Beast Pirate will give some tension to the raid (which is really lacking at this moment).

I voted yes.

Not because I particularly think that they have the hardest matchups or anything, but due to my prediction for how Kaido's downfall ultimately happens.

With the entirety of his crew turning on him all at once after seeing weakness from him and the opportunity to kill him.

A good excuse for getting them all together for such an event is if the strawhats all get captured and brought up to the rooftop as hostages.

Thus, I suspect the straw hats will lose.