Announcement Popularity poll schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

As mentioned here, this announcement is to define the schedule of the popularity poll, which looks as followed.

Duration:

• Start the 7th december 2019
  • End the 22nd december 2019

We decided to focus on important figures though, with us selecting 50 to make this popularity poll worth it. These 50 candidates will then be classified in 2 groups with selection criteras for the next rounds looking as followed

And each round will last 3 days.

So all in all then, it starts tomorrow with our team hoping for you to vote in numbers to find the winner.

Have fun :cheers:
I think we all know who's gonna win this, I mean... with the forum being nearly Zoro-centric (not that I mind), not only is Zoro gonna steam-roll this poll, he'll probably monopolize and win every other poll.

:kayneshrug:

I have an idea... the character who wins the monthly popularity poll also gets to be omitted from participating in the next poll, and will probably be re-introduced into the next one after that. This way, it stops a character from dominating every single poll.

That, or have the winning character omitted from future polls and re-introduce him in the next year, and by the end of the year, have a compilation of OP characters that won in that year, as a sort-of memorabilia or something... maybe also include their greatest OP moments there... *shrugs*

Just some food for thought. :)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think we all know who's gonna win this, I mean... with the forum being nearly Zoro-centric (not that I mind), not only is Zoro gonna steam-roll this poll, he'll probably monopolize and win every other poll.

:kayneshrug:

I have an idea... the character who wins the monthly popularity poll also gets to be omitted from participating in the next poll, and will probably be re-introduced into the next one after that. This way, it stops a character from dominating every single poll.

That, or have the winning character omitted from future polls and re-introduce him in the next year, and by the end of the year, have a compilation of OP characters that won in that year, as a sort-of memorabilia or something... maybe also include their greatest OP moments there... *shrugs*

Just some food for thought. :)
Thats a great idea. It would be even better if hadnt already come up with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.