and zoro already won

:cheers:
why that's a joy? or even an achievement

it's not Whitebeard win the award of the "best dad in the crew"

or Shanks win the award of "best one armed man in the crew"

or Akainu win the award of "best fleet admiral of the last year"

Bogard

You can't win
Dude, small suggestion, remove SHP from the polls and you will see different winners each time this was organized otherwise in final you will only see Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Katakuri in common and Zoro will win considering this forum has many Zoro fans.
We added an additional theme(Ace theme) for this reason. I think there will be a problem in the fandom if they aren't involved. With that said, i approve @HA001 's idea in the fact that every winner will be excluded the following year
Perhaps it's best to exclude winners entirely because we could see Zoro and Luffy winning every second year and 1st place always going to one of them.
It's what i meant. They'd be excluded entirely starting the following year

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We added an additional theme(Ace theme) for this reason. I think there will be a problem in the fandom if they aren't involved. With that said, i approve @HA001 's idea in the fact that every winner will be excluded the following year
Perhaps it's best to exclude winners entirely because we could see Zoro and Luffy winning every second year and 1st place always going to one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.