Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters
I'm relentlessly attemping to fix the inactivity in here ~~~~
Fine!

Has anyone read Ace novel (Viz Media versión)? Maybe @Bogard @Kiwipom @Zoro D Goat?
A long time ago I had read a complete translation that someone did in fanfiction page. And I've read part of Viz version and the translation is similar, although I suppose that the Viz version must be more accurate. My native language is Spanish, and I have understood what I read in the novel (some words in English I didn't remember/know but later I look for the meaning)

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Fine!

Has anyone read Ace novel (Viz Media versión)? Maybe @Bogard @Kiwipom @Zoro D Goat?
A long time ago I had read a complete translation that someone did in fanfiction page. And I've read part of Viz version and the translation is similar, although I suppose that the Viz version must be more accurate. My native language is Spanish, and I have understood what I read in the novel (some words in English I didn't remember/know but later I look for the meaning)

Yes sis, I also read the translation that could be found on fanfiction.net before the official release. That translation was alright but could be incoherent at some part.

Although I haven't gotten around to the Viz version yet, I read the first few pages and it looks really good especially compared to the "unofficial" versions. Though I have to admit, I don't like reading much lol, but I am definitely going to read the novel some time this week. I'll let you know when I do.

I take it you finished the official translated novel?

Yes sis, I also read the translation that could be found on fanfiction.net before the official release. That translation was alright but could be incoherent at some part.
I agree with this

Although I haven't gotten around to the Viz version yet, I read the first few pages and it looks really good especially compared to the "unofficial" versions. Though I have to admit, I don't like reading much lol, but I am definitely going to read the novel some time this week. I'll let you know when I do.
You don't need to read the novel soon. In reading, everyone should go at their own pace, without straining. I just wanted to know if you had impressions on the novel :)

I take it you finished the official translated novel?
Nope, lol :sanmoji:

I'm more or less in the middle of novel. Despite the fact that english isn't my native language, I have understood most of what I have read there (if I don't remember or if I don't know a word I look for it).:goatasure:

Isuka the best woman for Ace.