Post four fictional characters that mean the world for you

Only 4. That's very hard to narrow down, but I'll try to list the ones I felt the deepest emotional attachment too -

Cuthbert Allgood from the Stephen King Dark Tower Series

The true hero of LOTR Samwise Gamgee

Koro Sensei- One of my favorite series & Koro is the greatest Sensei ever, if you know you know.

Maka Soul Eater, still my favorite female protagonist ever

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Ahaha that's a great question @VersusPhD and also thank you @solis! Hmm...that's gonna require some thinking...

I'm definitely gonna mention series I've not picked yet for my top 4, to make it more varied and "fair" too.

Off the top of my head at least, I wanna say Decim from my Death Parade, Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2, VashThe Stampede from Trigun and Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann.

I would say that's my 5-8 maybe, I gave my top 4 before but if could stretch to even 2 more and thus top 10, my 9th amd 10th would be Gintoki from Gintama and Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin ofc.

Probably not my exact order but still. I'd love to include certain Zelda characters and a few Mario and Sonic ones but this list is getting too long as it ofc haha.

What about for you guys too? What are your secondary top 4 characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaha that's a great question @VersusPhD and also thank you @solis! Hmm...that's gonna require some thinking...

I'm definitely gonna mention series I've not picked yet for my top 4, to make it more varied and "fair" too.

Off the top of my head at least, I wanna say Decim from my Death Parade, Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2, VashThe Stampede from Trigun and Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann.

I would say that's my 5-8 maybe, I gave my top 4 before but if could stretch to even 2 more and thus top 10, my 9th amd 10th would be Gintoki from Gintama and Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin ofc.

Probably not my exact order but still. I'd love to include certain Zelda characters and a few Mario and Sonic ones but this list is getting too long as it ofc haha.

What about for you guys too? What are your secondary top 4 characters?
Good choices.

My secondary top 4 would be:
Dragon from OP, Cypher from Warhammer 40K, Godzilla, and Old Master Q.

Actually Godzilla should be on the primary list but I forgot to include him at the time lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Well, I will actually post 5 because I can and I want. It isn't in order or something so there's no ranking whatsoever.

Last edited:
Other all-time faves

Andrew Scott's Jim Moriarty

No introduction needed

Chung Myung, Return of Mount Hua Sect's MC

No introduction needed

Other all-time faves

Andrew Scott's Jim Moriarty

No introduction needed

Chung Myung, Return of Mount Hua Sect's MC

No introduction needed
The first 2 are goated:steef::steef:

1- Sakata Gintoki:
Basically he's everything I wish I can be...Best character in any medium...

2- Snake from Metal Gear Solid:
He represents all my years of Playstation gaming since Playstation 1 till now... Truly an icon!

3- Mufasa from Lion King:
This hits deep for personal reasons

4- Naru from Barakamon:
This may sound weird, but she is a character I would happily adopt, starve to death for her, and sacrifice myself to her if she existedin real life... that's my fictional daughter...

Those 4 characters came into my head now, but it might change depending if I remembered someone more important later

G

Gorosei Informer

1- Sakata Gintoki:
Basically he's everything I wish I can be...Best character in any medium...

2- Snake from Metal Gear Solid:
He represents all my years of Playstation gaming since Playstation 1 till now... Truly an icon!

3- Mufasa from Lion King:
This hits deep for personal reasons

4- Naru from Barakamon:
This may sound weird, but she is a character I would happily adopt, starve to death for her, and sacrifice myself to her if she existedin real life... that's my fictional daughter...

Those 4 characters came into my head now, but it might change depending if I remembered someone more important later
Vegeta
Riza Hawkeye

Reinhardt

Sailor Mercury

All four of these fictional characters are near and dear to my heart. They will always be my absolute top top characters that I truly love.
You both have such amazing choices there! Reindhardt is my fave OW character/main and I LOVE that Mercury art too!

I've not seen Barakamon yet but a former friend always loved to quote Naru and reference this scene lmao: