Post-Rose Meruem runs a Fireuser gauntlet

Are the people saying Ace alright ?

Ace fire is nothing to Magma....and Youpi who is an ant to Post Rose Mereum..was walking through magma casually

Post Rose Mereum will take a shower with Ace's fire and then neg him.

Same goes for Endevour and Shinra.

Idk about the rest
Post automatically merged:

Youpi casually walking on Magma

Ace's heat wont even tickle Post Rose Mereum.

Speed equal
Meruem has basic CoA
Heal after each round
Current Version of all,except Ace,as current Ace is dead

1.Endeavor(BnHA)
Statwise Meruem should be higher then most MHA characters, but i am not complete into the verse anymore.
Since speed is equal, Todoroki has a chance to hit him with heavy attacks. I only doubt he will kill Meruem with it. However, if Todoroki manage to hit him with his heavy fire attacks, he might able to damage him. Meruem mid-diffs at worst, probably low-diffs.

2.Rin Okumura(Blue Exorcist)
Speed equal again protect Rin from being blitzed, also he can use hellfire which is danerous even for the likes of Meruem, since he doesn´t have an answer against it. Hellfire can just destroy your body and soul complete by contact and work different from regular fire. Also he has some kind of regeneration which allowed him to survive even fatal wounds. Statwise he might be still inferior to Meruem, but in fact he has a realistic chance to win this. Probably Rin takes it with high-diff at worse.

3.Shinra(Fire Force)
The first enemy, where Meruem should be lucky to not getting statued by Shinra thanks speed equalizing. Sinra has at least comparable stats (mostly), probably even higher. His Adolla Burst will literally oneshot Meruem. Meruem stops here for sure.

4.Ace(OP)
I am not complete into the current One Piece, i know there comes or came a Ace Gaiden, but i don´t know anything about it. However, thanks equalized speed and Meruem has basic CoA, he can manage to damage Ace. I can´t say much about the outcome of the battle, i leave it to the people here.

5.Natsu(FT)
There is no question. Current Natsu oneshots him, like he did with the War God, and like he did with Aldoron. There is no way for Meruem to tank only one of Natsu´s heavy hits. Natsu neg diffs for sure.

Conclusion: Meruem will already have trouble in round 2. Speed equalized is a blessing for Meruem from the beginning of the third round, and CoA a blessing against Ace. I still miss people like Human Torch, Alibaba, Phoenix Ikki, Tsuna, Yamamoto, etc.

:ihaha:

Speed equal
Meruem has basic CoA
Heal after each round
Current Version of all,except Ace,as current Ace is dead

1.Endeavor(BnHA)
Statwise Meruem should be higher then most MHA characters, but i am not complete into the verse anymore.
Since speed is equal, Todoroki has a chance to hit him with heavy attacks. I only doubt he will kill Meruem with it. However, if Todoroki manage to hit him with his heavy fire attacks, he might able to damage him. Meruem mid-diffs at worst, probably low-diffs.

2.Rin Okumura(Blue Exorcist)
Speed equal again protect Rin from being blitzed, also he can use hellfire which is danerous even for the likes of Meruem, since he doesn´t have an answer against it. Hellfire can just destroy your body and soul complete by contact and work different from regular fire. Also he has some kind of regeneration which allowed him to survive even fatal wounds. Statwise he might be still inferior to Meruem, but in fact he has a realistic chance to win this. Probably Rin takes it with high-diff at worse.

3.Shinra(Fire Force)
The first enemy, where Meruem should be lucky to not getting statued by Shinra thanks speed equalizing. Sinra has at least comparable stats (mostly), probably even higher. His Adolla Burst will literally oneshot Meruem. Meruem stops here for sure.

4.Ace(OP)
I am not complete into the current One Piece, i know there comes or came a Ace Gaiden, but i don´t know anything about it. However, thanks equalized speed and Meruem has basic CoA, he can manage to damage Ace. I can´t say much about the outcome of the battle, i leave it to the people here.

5.Natsu(FT)
There is no question. Current Natsu oneshots him, like he did with the War God, and like he did with Aldoron. There is no way for Meruem to tank only one of Natsu´s heavy hits. Natsu neg diffs for sure.

Conclusion: Meruem will already have trouble in round 2. Speed equalized is a blessing for Meruem from the beginning of the third round, and CoA a blessing against Ace. I still miss people like Human Torch, Alibaba, Phoenix Ikki, Tsuna, Yamamoto, etc.

:ihaha:
Isnt Ikki a Universelevel threat?