- garp
- oden
- luffy
- zoro
- bigmom
- yamato
- kaido

- oden
i have actually seen people have serious discussion on whether oden has advanced conquerors or not
so let me prove it pretty quick :
- oda said oden's attack to be coc related in an sbs along with roger's togen totsuka :

now lets talk about obvious acoc users

1 . mihawk :

being the strongest and king of swordsmen in the verse

wss itself being mentioned as a kingly ambition :

zoro gained acoc in order to get closer to his goal of becoming the wss so it should be obvious the ' goal ' should also possess that haki and getting acoc was like the biggest boost in strength for zoro .
unless people think zoro alrdy has stronger haki than mihawk now
and this goes for every swordsman , mihawk is the king of swordsmen right now and thus he should possess the strongest haki among all swordsmen including rayleigh , shanks and ofc zoro

2 . xebec
- being the captain of the strongest crew
- being capable of having wb , kaido and bigmom as his subordinates
all known coc users
in order to lead these tremendous powerful conquerors , rocks gotta be a supreme king himself
and he also used a sword in combat so that sword gotta be coated with powerful haki .

- literally went against two of the strongest hakimans of the verse

3. dragon

- being hinted to have conquerors haki

- both his father and son are acoc users

- has really good portrayal

4 . rayleigh
- pirate king's right hand
- zoro's parallel of roger pirates
- dark king and king of hell ( koh has acoc )

in fact rayleigh has possibly alrdy shown acoc
i have alrdy made a thread on this :
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-rayleigh-a-confirmed-acoc-user-now.32522/

now in b4 some retard tells me rayleigh didnt teach luffy what acoc is and thus he doesnt know that himself
- rayleigh's objective was to only teach luffy the basics of haki

not something advanced like coating ur fist with conquerors haki

aight we move
next is

5. sengoku
- alrdy confirmed to have coc in his vivre card
- acknowledged as a strong individual by roger

6. ryuma
got literal godly hype

dont know whether ryuma will ever be relevant in the storyline now but he was most likely an acoc user

7 . void century joyboy
- self explanatory imo

now lets talk about not so obvious acoc users ( for me ) but they can get it

8. akainu
- posssibly the strongest marine right now
- FLEET ADMIRAL
( considering previous FA potentially had acoc , akainu can also have it )
- possibly luffy's future opponent

now this is my arguement for doubting akainu's acoc and its opinion based ofc ( this para is from @Salah WG )
9. blackbeard
- he is very ambitious

- basically xebec of this era who potentially had acoc

- chinjao said bb is the best potential for being the PK after saying pk is a kingly ambition ( same as wss : u need to be a supreme king in order to get the title )

- for me bb is not in the ' obvious ' list cause he is more of a devil fruit guy and that will be his downfall

10. shiki
- he is not so much of a relevant character
- his main hype comes from chapter 0 which was basically a promo for his movie

- but considering he was a threat to roger pirates with his fleet
and he also fought garp and sengoku ( 2 acoc users )
he can have acoc

- but in the end he was placed below kaido / bigmom and wb regarding his portrayal
so that reduces his chances

11 . imu
- this solely depends on whether imu is a fighter or not , if she fights luffy in the final war then she should def have acoc

12. beckman
- as far as we know , noone in shanks' main pirate crew has a devil fruit and they are mostly dependant on haki
- regarding beck's portrayal if he relies solely on haki then he should also possess monstrous haki so he potentially has acoc
and he uses his gun as a weapon too

13. sabo
- great portrayal

- potentially akainu's eos opponent and i doubt mera flames will be enough to defeat akainu

and this list ends here
- we might get to see some new potential acoc users when new characters are introduced especially in the void century

now lets talk about some of my acoc takes :

1. u need advanced conquerors haki to do a skysplit
- luffy after mastering acoc immediately did a skysplit + all the characters who did a skysplit are confirmed acoc users

2. u need to have acoc if u are a toptier who solely relies on haki
- for me a toptier at minimum goes high diff with another toptier
this can scale all the way from fujitora to roger
their fight at minimum needs to be a high diff

- now lets have kaido in the equation
it was portrayed that u cannot significantly damage kaido with armament haki alone , in order to do convincing damage u need acoc

even ryuo masters scabbards and internal destruction luffy failed in significantly damaging kaido

so how can someone who solely relies on haki go high diff with kaido while he cant even significantly damage kaido ?
that seems pretty bs to me
- these are the characters i found who rely solely on haki and are toptiers ( there is prime zoro too )
5/8 characters in this pic are confirmed acoc users and rest of them are in my ' obvious acoc ' list

conclusion : there are 10 confirmed acoc users + 7 in ' too obvious ' list + 6 in ' not too obv ' list
thats basically 23 acoc users and i will add kizaru and aokiji too if akainu has acoc
so basically 25 acoc users in the story .

too much for a handful lol , but we also gotta see that these characters are from different eras too

There are others on the list more obvious than Beckman but I do believe he is one
But Ray having ACoC is actual canon
As you are an Admiral wank- I mean fanatic, do you believe any Admirals will get CoC or ACoC?
Personally, form a logical standpoint, I only see Akainu and Fujitora being conquerors.
Ik Akainu will be a top/god tier for sure, per his role as FA, so he'll need it. Not sure about Fujitora but he has the mentality.
Speaking of Hancock, where's your thread?
I was gonna make it days ago but there's been a lot of Shiryu and Kuzan threads so I had to wait.

first let me show the confirmed acoc users
- roger
-wb
-shanks
- garp
- oden
- luffy
- zoro
- bigmom
- yamato
- kaido

- oden
i have actually seen people have serious discussion on whether oden has advanced conquerors or not
so let me prove it pretty quick :
- oda said oden's attack to be coc related in an sbs along with roger's togen totsuka :

now lets talk about obvious acoc users

1 . mihawk :

being the strongest and king of swordsmen in the verse

wss itself being mentioned as a kingly ambition :

zoro gained acoc in order to get closer to his goal of becoming the wss so it should be obvious the ' goal ' should also possess that haki and getting acoc was like the biggest boost in strength for zoro .
unless people think zoro alrdy has stronger haki than mihawk now
and this goes for every swordsman , mihawk is the king of swordsmen right now and thus he should possess the strongest haki among all swordsmen including rayleigh , shanks and ofc zoro

2 . xebec
- being the captain of the strongest crew
- being capable of having wb , kaido and bigmom as his subordinates
all known coc users
in order to lead these tremendous powerful conquerors , rocks gotta be a supreme king himself
and he also used a sword in combat so that sword gotta be coated with powerful haki .

- literally went against two of the strongest hakimans of the verse

3. dragon

- being hinted to have conquerors haki

- both his father and son are acoc users

- has really good portrayal

4 . rayleigh
- pirate king's right hand
- zoro's parallel of roger pirates
- dark king and king of hell ( koh has acoc )

in fact rayleigh has possibly alrdy shown acoc
i have alrdy made a thread on this :
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-rayleigh-a-confirmed-acoc-user-now.32522/

now in b4 some retard tells me rayleigh didnt teach luffy what acoc is and thus he doesnt know that himself
- rayleigh's objective was to only teach luffy the basics of haki

not something advanced like coating ur fist with conquerors haki

aight we move
next is

5. sengoku
- alrdy confirmed to have coc in his vivre card
- acknowledged as a strong individual by roger

6. ryuma
got literal godly hype

dont know whether ryuma will ever be relevant in the storyline now but he was most likely an acoc user

7 . void century joyboy
- self explanatory imo

now lets talk about not so obvious acoc users ( for me ) but they can get it

8. akainu
- posssibly the strongest marine right now
- FLEET ADMIRAL
( considering previous FA potentially had acoc , akainu can also have it )
- possibly luffy's future opponent

now this is my arguement for doubting akainu's acoc and its opinion based ofc ( this para is from @Salah WG )
9. blackbeard
- he is very ambitious

- basically xebec of this era who potentially had acoc

- chinjao said bb is the best potential for being the PK after saying pk is a kingly ambition ( same as wss : u need to be a supreme king in order to get the title )

- for me bb is not in the ' obvious ' list cause he is more of a devil fruit guy and that will be his downfall

10. shiki
- he is not so much of a relevant character
- his main hype comes from chapter 0 which was basically a promo for his movie

- but considering he was a threat to roger pirates with his fleet
and he also fought garp and sengoku ( 2 acoc users )
he can have acoc

- but in the end he was placed below kaido / bigmom and wb regarding his portrayal
so that reduces his chances

11 . imu
- this solely depends on whether imu is a fighter or not , if she fights luffy in the final war then she should def have acoc

12. beckman
- as far as we know , noone in shanks' main pirate crew has a devil fruit and they are mostly dependant on haki
- regarding beck's portrayal if he relies solely on haki then he should also possess monstrous haki so he potentially has acoc
and he uses his gun as a weapon too

13. sabo
- great portrayal

- potentially akainu's eos opponent and i doubt mera flames will be enough to defeat akainu

and this list ends here
- we might get to see some new potential acoc users when new characters are introduced especially in the void century

now lets talk about some of my acoc takes :

1. u need advanced conquerors haki to do a skysplit
- luffy after mastering acoc immediately did a skysplit + all the characters who did a skysplit are confirmed acoc users

2. u need to have acoc if u are a toptier who solely relies on haki
- for me a toptier at minimum goes high diff with another toptier
this can scale all the way from fujitora to roger
their fight at minimum needs to be a high diff

- now lets have kaido in the equation
it was portrayed that u cannot significantly damage kaido with armament haki alone , in order to do convincing damage u need acoc

even ryuo masters scabbards and internal destruction luffy failed in significantly damaging kaido

so how can someone who solely relies on haki go high diff with kaido while he cant even significantly damage kaido ?
that seems pretty bs to me
- these are the characters i found who rely solely on haki and are toptiers ( there is prime zoro too )
5/8 characters in this pic are confirmed acoc users and rest of them are in my ' obvious acoc ' list

conclusion : there are 10 confirmed acoc users + 7 in ' too obvious ' list + 6 in ' not too obv ' list
thats basically 23 acoc users and i will add kizaru and aokiji too if akainu has acoc
so basically 25 acoc users in the story .

too much for a handful lol , but we also gotta see that these characters are from different eras too

Ray has advcoc and he already used it for scarring to shit BB (chapter 1059)
the rest of the list is okay
Top right you see black lighting (like Shanks did with Brocoli man)

Last edited:
As you are an Admiral wank- I mean fanatic, do you believe any Admirals will get CoC or ACoC?
Personally, form a logical standpoint, I only see Akainu and Fujitora being conquerors.
Ik Akainu will be a top/god tier for sure, per his role as FA, so he'll need it. Not sure about Fujitora but he has the mentality.

I was gonna make it days ago but there's been a lot of Shiryu and Kuzan threads so I had to wait.
I think it's no use speculating now, Kuzan showcase soon should connect the dots