Chapter Discussion Power of Love

It was already teased that Sanji's flames become stronger due to his emotions beside this assumption being relatively vague, but seems like Oda is now effectively making this part of Sanji's fighting power.

This panel is simply absurd, this is just bullshit or Sanji really gets times and times stronger due to his emotions?

If that's the case so Oda can really make Sanji strong or weak depending on situation or plot and it will make sense.

Anyway Sanji's ceiling is now crazy high with that possibility, because we didn't see yet Sanji fighting with a good and serious reason to go full rage mode, i'm afraid when that happens.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It was already teased that Sanji's flames become stronger due to his emotions beside this assumption being relatively vague, but seems like Oda is now effectively making this part of Sanji's fighting power.

This panel is simply absurd, this is just bullshit or Sanji really gets times and times stronger due to his emotions?

If that's the case so Oda can really make Sanji strong or weak depending on situation or plot and it will make sense.

Anyway Sanji's ceiling is now crazy high with that possibility, because we didn't see yet Sanji fighting with a good and serious reason to go full rage mode, i'm afraid when that happens.
This is how Sanji would have tanked hakai

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
What’s meant to be surprising here?

The exoskeleton did what the exoskeleton did back on Wano and WCI, and Hell Memories was powered by emotion.

I didn’t like this moment, tbh. I don’t like the exoskeleton, because it comes from Judge, and if Judge was motivated by love when he was experimenting on Sanji, it was a very twisted kind. Sanji calling it the power of love is off to me. Is it meant to refer to Sora’s sacrifice? Maybe, but I think Oda just thought it sounded cool.

Ultimately I still think what should have happened with Sanji was him getting rid of the RS, not having the exoskeleton and Oda doubling down on Hell Memories. Give him a form that covers him in ridiculous heat and boosts his power/haki the more emotional he gets. That‘s something that really shits on Judge. Using Judge’s experiments, even with Sora’s involvement, just irks me.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

The exoskeleton did what the exoskeleton did back on Wano and WCI, and Hell Memories was powered by emotion.

I didn’t like this moment, tbh. I don’t like the exoskeleton, because it comes from Judge, and if Judge was motivated by love when he was experimenting on Sanji, it was a very twisted kind. Sanji calling it the power of love is off to me. Is it meant to refer to Sora’s sacrifice? Maybe, but I think Oda just thought it sounded cool.

Ultimately I still think what should have happened with Sanji was him getting rid of the RS, not having the exoskeleton and Oda doubling down on Hell Memories. Give him a form that covers him in ridiculous heat and boosts his power/haki the more emotional he gets. That‘s something that really shits on Judge. Using Judge’s experiments, even with Sora’s involvement, just irks me.
He called it the power of love because he swooped in to protect nami

You expect too much from Oda when it comes to the Germa plot. It is legit mind-boogling how bad this shit is... Till this day, Judge didn't change one bit even after all of WCi. He still thinks of Sanji as trash and now he even founded neo mads...

I can't even fathom what Oda is thinking... Is this simply not resolved or is this supposed to be the end of the entire plot?

Legit the only development here is that even Ichiji, the most loyal one, sighs at Judge's stupidity.

Are you saying that Sanji's siblings can all no-sell seraphim attack? Because they all have the same exoskeleton.

I think they can all no-sell that particular attack, yes. It’s a no-named punch. Hardly anything earthshattering.
Post automatically merged:

But I don’t care about his siblings, I’m talking about Sanji.
It is certainly stronger than sanji's offscreen kick that bent yonji

Wanji

I think oda is setting up for sanji to be the big brother of the seraphim. Sanji is what vegapunk wanted to make. "The strongest"
I strongly agree with this opinion. Sanji kinda updated version of seraphim . He can use haki and he can control emotion thanks to the Sora drug. Actually , we know from cover story that all of them created when mad exist . I expect one more plotline for sanjis body explanation related to vegapunk-sora