Powerscale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mods. I really think a Power scale Thread should be added. All of the posters who are obsessed with Power scaling can go there and fight until their hearts content, rather than Hijacking the Spoiler Thread with that nonsense. Pages upon pages of power scaling arguments on the Spoiler Threads are annoying, especially when they are bickering about chapters, characters, and events that have absolutely nothing to do with the current chapter. I suggest a warning to any violators to take their arguments to the power scale thread instead of hijacking the spoiler thread. jmo. Thanks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Disagree.

Although the concept seems okay I couldn't fucking resist not to power scale in the spoilers.

Shit is too fun and people going at each other is fun as long as it's not abusive.

Seeing for example someone like Erkan flexing his brain onto why Vista is above Mihawk is too hilarious to pass on:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Hello mods. I really think a Power scale Thread should be added. All of the posters who are obsessed with Power scaling can go there and fight until their hearts content, rather than Hijacking the Spoiler Thread with that nonsense. Pages upon pages of power scaling arguments on the Spoiler Threads are annoying, especially when they are bickering about chapters, characters, and events that have absolutely nothing to do with the current chapter. I suggest a warning to any violators to take their arguments to the power scale thread instead of hijacking the spoiler thread. jmo. Thanks.
Isn't the battledome the powerscaling battlefield already?

people just having some trouble staying on topic in the spoiler thread is all

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Isn't the battledome the powerscaling battlefield already?

people just having some trouble staying on topic in the spoiler thread is all
When something power level related happens, no one can speak in the battle dome until the chapter come out. That's 3 to 4 days of constant power level junk in the spoiler thread. A separate spoiler thread for power levels is the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.