Future Events Predictions - Who beats the Elders?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's try to make predictions for each Elder. Who gets to beat them?

Saturn - ?
Venus - ?
Mercury - ?
Jupiter - ?
Mars - ?

I will go first and give my reasoning as well.

Saturn is beaten by a combo of Bonney and Robin - terrorized Ginny, Kuma and now Bonney. Robin froze when she heard his voice.
Venus is beaten by Zoro - a connection through Kitetsu, Wano ties and possibly through Ryuma as well.
Mercury is beaten by Sabo - fire powers seem to be present on both and Warcury has tough armor while Sabo's claws are armor crackers.
Jupiter is beaten by Sanji - no other connection other than the looks of them being similar. Possible combo with Jinbe.
Mars is beaten by Dragon - the planet is having strong winds and Dragon likely has wind-based powers.

Interesting to see other reasons for pairings. Go.

Saturn - Luffy, Bonney and Kuma
Venus - Zoro
Mercury - Robot
Jupeter - Giants
Mars - Sanjino
Post automatically merged:

They all go down in Egghead

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
zero chance any of them except Saturn are going down in Egghead

Nusjuro - Zoro

Topman - Luffy/Sabo/Dragon

Mars - Sanji/Law

Ju Peter - Sanji/Law/Kidd

Saturn - S-Bear/Bonney somehow. Maybe Dragon/Sabo as revenge for Kuma

Let's try to make predictions for each Elder. Who gets to beat them?

Saturn - ?
Venus - ?
Mercury - ?
Jupiter - ?
Mars - ?

I will go first and give my reasoning as well.

Saturn is beaten by a combo of Bonney and Robin - terrorized Ginny, Kuma and now Bonney. Robin froze when she heard his voice.
Venus is beaten by Zoro - a connection through Kitetsu, Wano ties and possibly through Ryuma as well.
Mercury is beaten by Sabo - fire powers seem to be present on both and Warcury has tough armor while Sabo's claws are armor crackers.
Jupiter is beaten by Sanji - no other connection other than the looks of them being similar. Possible combo with Jinbe.
Mars is beaten by Dragon - the planet is having strong winds and Dragon likely has wind-based powers.

Interesting to see other reasons for pairings. Go.
Saturn - Avalo Pizarro
Venus - Shiryu
Mercury - Kuzan
Jupiter - San Juan Wolf
Mars - Vasco Shot

:myman::myman: