Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
My country would open fire if that was case.
Post automatically merged:

Wait who decided this.
And why is has to be June?
Because even America once opened fire

June is Gay Pride Month because the Stonewall Riots occurred in June 1969. Gay bars in New York were run by the Mafia, so the police raided the Stonewall Inn. The raid led gay patrons and the Mafia to riot. The first pride marches were held in June 1970 to commemorate the Stonewall Riots.

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
I'm Neutral but I gotta admit where there's an opportunity for business...

SEEEEELLLING TORCHES!!! That's right ladys, gents or whatever you identify with. Selling torches for you to do whatever you want with 'em (like burning the enemy or commiting war crimes). Want to defend yourself? Go for. Want to attack the enemy without previous provocation or burn this thread? Well, I'm legally forced to say that you shouldn't to that but that's why I'm also making you sign a contract where it specifically says that whatever happens after you buy it, it ain't my problem no longer.
I'll buy one :endthis:

Fanboy could have easily ignored the thread instead of actively trying to provoke people and cause problems for @Rottkins and @Fujishiro who are based and were literally not bothering anybody :milaugh:
Brother, your views are not universal truth.
Learn to understand that people dont agree with this and are openly against this ideology.

Dont make me look like a bad person for what I believe in. I thought you all like to empower others? No?

Plus, this is political and TAC knew what kind of mess we have in Political thread.
You can spin the narrative however you want, make this look like normal, but it is not. It will never be.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? No!

No matter what you think or how offended you are, understand that there are people who dont agree with this wokeness. So, please stop using my name as a troublemaker. You are making me look like a villain here, especially when Adam was the one who got offended and went on to throw a tantrum along with Fuji.
Peace.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Brother, your views are not universal truth.
Learn to understand that people dont agree with this and are openly against this ideology.

Dont make me look like a bad person for what I believe in. I thought you all like to empower others? No?

Plus, this is political and TAC knew what kind of mess we have in Political thread.
You can spin the narrative however you want, make this look like normal, but it is not. It will never be.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? No!

No matter what you think or how offended you are, understand that there are people who dont agree with this wokeness. So, please stop using my name as a troublemaker. You are making me look like a villain here, especially when Adam was the one who got offended and went on to throw a tantrum along with Fuji.
Peace.
Who gives a fuck about BMW turkey or Glamour magazine?

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Ok mate I believe you, even though you are mentioning my name to every other person that fanboy could have avoided this easily.
Because you could have :ihaha:

You are against gay people because of your religion, and that's fine and all but you felt the need to get mad at TAC because he put out a universal alert for a thread carrying an ideology you don't agree with. All you had to do was ignore the thread and not start shit. Bro even Seth didn't come into this thread and do that :risitavirus:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Because you could have :ihaha:

You are against gay people because of your religion, and that's fine and all but you felt the need to get mad at TAC because he put out a universal alert for a thread carrying an ideology you don't agree with. All you had to do was ignore the thread and not start shit. Bro even Seth didn't come into this thread and do that :risitavirus:
But how else is he gonna play a victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.