Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact it is happening by forcing kids to sexual change surgery.
Post automatically merged:

Its about hormones and their quantity at birth. If enough testosterone is not released something like it , then the child can became gay for example. I was watching it in a science vid.
Share it please. Never heard about it. But again genetics.

The Original Gay likely had an arranged marriage

Remember that untill 1900 most people just had arranged marriages, even in the west it was the majority
But when the original gay was born? Pretty sure not at 1800s. Probably not middle age. Most likely way before christ. I would bet he was born during our first ancestrals Australopithecus.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
#furrypride when btw? @CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins @Pot Goblin
(Let's really kick the hornets nest whilst we are at it. Just don't do anything else to the hornets, don't put the horn on hornets. Hornets are not for horny.)
The last time I searched for bee sting titties on google, I got a chick with a glass pressed up to her breast with a bee in it stinging her nipple.

I miss when search engines were not actual trash.

Eh... to me, everyday on WorstGen is Furry Day!

Blackbeard unironically looks more handsome as a hippo, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just can't with Polarbeard's face, though, I have to scroll down or I just keep giggling, he's too cute + serious.

Shanks is literally Scar + Mufasa, pfffffffffffffffffff

What have you done Ghostly, did we really need to add furries to this thread?!?!?!?

:gokulaugh:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I thought this thread was supposed to be all sunshine and rainbows. Not a Political Thread 2.0.:parkcry:
I try my best, mateeeee
Post automatically merged:

The last time I searched for bee sting titties on google, I got a chick with a glass pressed up to her breast with a bee in it stinging her nipple.

I miss when search engines were not actual trash.

Eh... to me, everyday on WorstGen is Furry Day!

Blackbeard unironically looks more handsome as a hippo, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just can't with Polarbeard's face, though, I have to scroll down or I just keep giggling, he's too cute + serious.

Shanks is literally Scar + Mufasa, pfffffffffffffffffff

What have you done Ghostly, did we really need to add furries to this thread?!?!?!?

:gokulaugh:
oh I love that artist, they're so right with choosing animals to characters who don't have chosen by oda ones

Status
Not open for further replies.