Status
Not open for further replies.
How those people are LGBT in first place? Like I say they don't reproduce. The Gay 0 or Original Gay is already dead. How his genes came forward?
Its about hormones and their quantity at birth. If enough testosterone is not released something like it , then the child can became gay for example. I was watching it in a science vid.

Why not.. Should we disregard sesitivities? thats a rather sadistic POV. Its common sense that before initiating such a controversial thread you will get backlash if you don't exclude those who chastise it. And this idea that we are this sensitive OH HOO the absolute irony that just saying keep us out of it is enough to rile you salty nitwits up.. The thing is you read what i said and shoved it where the sun don't shine without even considering the premise of what I'm saying, its profusely explicit that you aren't to be reasoned with

Like here now you are whining about somehting absolutely irrelevant base don a misanaolgy

Somehting with you and red herrings mate
L

No bruh just yiur tantrums dunno why you're triggered
Sadistic? Buddy, that's the way the world works. I won't ask you to have your religion censored. I don't scream at Muslim preachers. Why should you get mad? See it. Acknowledge. Disagree. Move on. It's a simple concept you obstinate scrotum.

I have considered what you are saying, and you are categorically incorrect. The world does not spin to the emotions and feelings of others. If you say: "Fuck gays, I hate them, they should all burn," do you know what I'd say? "Okay bro." You know why? Because I don't give a colossal fuck for your personal opinion.

In fact, you seem to be operating under the assumption that I agree with Pride Month. I, in fact, do not.

Yet I am not asking for it to not appear in my feed. You know why? No, it isn't because I'm not religious, it's because I don't think that my feelings and beliefs MUST be catered to. You clearly do. You're holding your religious beliefs as a fucking cudgel.

Thats self-contradictory

If someone enacts and idealises islam you are logically hating the person to.
Well, no?

there are countless different ways of practising a religion. Muslims are a very diverse group of people. Most muslims dont follow islam in a literalist way. Especially in the west, muslims can be fairly liberal. Even if some people wouldnt consider them muslims for not following the religion strictly enough.

I’m starting to think a thread like this was a mistake. :lawsigh:

There’s quite a number of people on the forum who will speak out against something if they’re given the chance. It’s one thing to make a standalone message, but once you make a thread you’re taking a big risk.

If that risk becomes a threat to the overall community mentally or physically, then that’s not good at all.

You dunno how to read loser

I'm grateful that there isn't one islamic celebratory festival thread and i said that coz of rats here who would ruined it

And that Islam thread is for general discussion its absolutely irrelevant.... Failing at basics as always mr ape
I know how to read, i just disagree with you.

i dont think its irrelevant that there is a muslim thread lol. If you do, well, good for you?

I’m starting to think a thread like this was a mistake. :lawsigh:

There’s quite a number of people on the forum who will speak out against something if they’re given the chance. It’s one thing to make a standalone message, but once you make a thread you’re taking a big risk.

If that risk becomes a threat to the overall community mentally or physically, then that’s not good at all.
Words are not a threat. It is not violence.

The Original Gay likely had an arranged marriage

Remember that untill 1900 most people just had arranged marriages, even in the west it was the majority
yeah people had alibi marriages that were heterosexual and they still reproduced.

and its not that rare of an occurence in animals, so might just be a mutation that comes up occasionally, even if the ones "affected" dont reproduce themselves necessarily

Status
Not open for further replies.