Status
Not open for further replies.
Please consider making an exception list of users not wanting to be tagged in Pride Month and similar related threads,and do not except us to take such matters lightly when we are told to enjoin in celebrating some of the most heinous crimes in our religion . WITH ALL DUE RESPECT that is a lack of consideration and flimsy judgement on your end @TheAncientCenturion which I'll be it can be a considered a mistake but still shallow as hell . I represent my community when I say "To you is your religion and to me is mine " you are free to engage in whatever you want we just don't want any part of it.

This can't be slid under the rug by a mere "OH YOU COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED IT LIKE THE REST 🤓" that just misses the point doesn’t it?
The assumption is that many people are OK with being tagged into such, what they would regard as quite blasphemous , threads which also opens the thread for disapproval and criticism. How do you except those that condemn this ideology in the most emphatic sense to react ?.Not everyone lets it slide and overlooks it, at some point it just seems like you're disregarding and demeaning our values and hoping it'd be sunshine and rainbows (no pun intended) and we'll be ok with it.
I would highlight that this isn't even comparable to Christian celebrations or any other religious ones.

When making such a controversial thread the last thought that should cross anyone's mind is make a universal announcement. That just ruins the whole point of celebrating it no?. This just seems superficial.. Like bro's talking about making a hetro thread too IN A LGBTQ thread.. No chills mate.

do not except us to take such matters lightly when we are told to enjoin in celebrating some of the most heinous crimes in our religion .
Would you have the same reaction if they made a forum wide tag for Christmas or non Muslims for Ramadan?
I doubt it, just say I don't celebrate this holiday and move on
Post automatically merged:

I would highlight that this isn't even comparable to Christian celebrations or any other religious ones.
Why?

Would you have the same reaction if they made a forum wide tag for Christmas or non Muslims for Ramadan?
I doubt it, just say I don't celebrate this holiday and move on
thats a misanalogy and yea they won't coz there is a bias or just inconsistency

The difference is even tho that is unnecessary GIVENS THE MAJORITY HERE AREN'T EVEN MUSLIM.. Whats being celebrated isn't inherently considered some of the greatest and vile taboos in majority of the beliefs unless Fasting is in some odd religions

LGBTQ is some of the worst crimes in Islam/Christianity/Judaism and many other religions.. If you tag those folks that consider it just that then you're being pretty inconsiderate

As a half-faggot (bi), I dislike Pride month.
Most people who partake are degenerate -- and no, not because of the gae, or the trans, but the fetishes they have...
I've been to pride parades... and then saw stuff that I would not want any of my future children to see.

thats a misanalogy and yea they won't coz there is a bias or just inconsistency

The difference is even tho that is unnecessary GIVENS THE MAJORITY HERE AREN'T EVEN MUSLIM.. Whats being celebrated isn't inherently considered some of the greatest and vile taboos in majority of the beliefs unless Fasting is in some odd religions

LGBTQ is some of the worst crimes in Islam/Christianity/Judaism and many other religions.. If you tag those folks that consider it just that then you're being pretty inconsiderate
OK I get your concerns but you have the option to leave the thread or the forum tbh

Please consider making an exception list of users not wanting to be tagged in Pride Month and similar related threads,and do not except us to take such matters lightly when we are told to enjoin in celebrating some of the most heinous crimes in our religion . WITH ALL DUE RESPECT that is a lack of consideration and flimsy judgement on your end @TheAncientCenturion which I'll be it can be a considered a mistake but still shallow as hell . I represent my community when I say "To you is your religion and to me is mine " you are free to engage in whatever you want we just don't want any part of it.

This can't be slid under the rug by a mere "OH YOU COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED IT LIKE THE REST 🤓" that just misses the point doesn’t it?
The assumption is that many people are OK with being tagged into such, what they would regard as quite blasphemous , threads which also opens the thread for disapproval and criticism. How do you except those that condemn this ideology in the most emphatic sense to react ?.Not everyone lets it slide and overlooks it, at some point it just seems like you're disregarding and demeaning our values and hoping it'd be sunshine and rainbows (no pun intended) and we'll be ok with it.

When making such a controversial thread the last thought that should cross anyone's mind is make a universal announcement. That just ruins the whole point of celebrating it no?. This just seems superficial.. Like bro's talking about making a hetro thread too IN A LGBTQ thread.. No chills mate.
Based Religion of Peace.
If I ever saw a Ramadam Thread in my feed... I'd slap my mother's tendies out of her hand and scream about it online T_T

are you not making this message disregarding and demeaning lgbtq+ values?
also you are disregarding your own relegion by spreading hate instead of love
:holdthisl:
this nikka. 💀

The point was "you do you" how is that demeaning your values.. I'm still saying you have all the right.. I just don't consider your values to be moral and its offensive in our belief so don't tag us in such threads.

Too much to comprehend or what?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
this nikka. 💀

The point was "you do you" how is that demeaning your values.. I'm still saying you have all the right.. I just don't consider your values to be moral and its offensive in our belief so don't tag us in such threads.

its offensive you making this message
and you are not saying "you do you", if you did you wouldnt respond to the thread
you are calling it heinous and openly spreading hate in this thread for people to be proud of who they are

also you are so ingrained with using the n word you are trying to get around it, you are a weirdo

Based Religion of Peace.
If I ever saw a Ramadam Thread in my feed... I'd slap my mother's tendies out of her hand and scream about it online T_T
Well there won't be a Ramadan thread and thank god given the islamaphobes here.. I gave you valid reasons i stood for many religions here not just mine and you're just having a childish tantrum due to lack of comprehension

this nikka. 💀

You're essentially asking for people to cater to your sensitivies. This is the same thing that fucks me off about the LGBT Alphabet soup.

Being transparent for a moment, your beliefs are offensive to me, so why must I listen to you talk? I do so because it's your right to say what you think and believe, and I will not ask for censorship to avoid seeing your faith.

Is your faith so fragile that the existence of other beliefs (even seeing them) is enough to drive you into a bitch-fit online?

I don't even like Pride month, but the level of hypocrisy you display makes the bud-light fiasco look mature.

its offensive you making this message
and you are not saying "you do you", if you did you wouldnt respond to the thread
you are calling it heinous and openly spreading hate in this thread for people to be proud of who they are
Well it is heinous to us so i respectfully said KEEP UP OUT OF IT ANF DONT TAG US ASSUMING WE GUVE A SHIT . and it doesn’t spread hate.. I particularized my opinion to my believe it didnt assert it.

Is comprehension really a problem with you lot or what?

Well there won't be a Ramadan thread and thank god given the islamaphobes here.. I gave you valid reasons i stood for many religions here not just mine and you're just having a childish tantrum due to lack of comprehension
"Islamophobe". It's not phobic. I do not hate or fear your religion. I simply think you're wrong. Not because of religion bad hurr hurr, but because I think some of it is morally repugnant. It has some good points, but also some bad. Me having a balanced view will not allow you to deflect me with: "You're discriminating against us!!!" It's the same as the fucking gays and trans who do the same (which I find equally infuriating).

Does everyone want to be a victim these days or something??

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Well it is heinous to us so i respectfully said KEEP UP OUT OF IT ANF DONT TAG US ASSUMING WE GUVE A SHIT . and it doesn’t spread hate.. I particularized my opinion to my believe it didnt assert it.

Is comprehension really a problem with you lot or what?
You asserted it as you believed there shouldnt be a mass tagging

thats asserting your opinion onto everyone else

you guys have your own thread for muslims though.

Is your faith so fragile that the existence of other beliefs (even seeing them) is enough to drive you into a bitch-fit online?
:kuzanshut:

"Islamophobe". It's not phobic. I do not hate or fear your religion. I simply think you're wrong. Not because of religion bad hurr hurr, but because I think some of it is morally repugnant. It has some good points, but also some bad. Me having a balanced view will not allow you to deflect me with: "You're discriminating against us!!!" It's the same as the fucking gays and trans who do the same (which I find equally infuriating).

Does everyone want to be a victim these days or something??
most people use "islamophobic" as meaning hate/fear of muslims. the term itself is extremely useless.

and its perfectly fine to hate a set of ideas like a religion

We reached to a point where mere tagging that too universal tag is being seen as offensive. 😑😑

anyway, Happy Pride Month to those who celebrate

peace out ✌️
Dude, I like, can't handle something outside of my bubble. It's LITERALLY violence. Halp.

most people use "islamophobic" as meaning hate/fear of muslims. the term itself is extremely useless.

and its perfectly fine to hate a set of ideas like a religion
No. It's unadulterated violence, my friend. I can't believe you're saying that I can have views that can offend someone... We must have authoritarianism... but only when it complies with my strict set of beliefs. Anything else is offensive, racist, phobic, and quite frankly sexist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.