Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from what i read, those people dont wanna discuss as much as impose their own beliefs
The only way you might ever come to peace is through conversing with the most ardent opposition.

There's a difference between discussion and spewing vitriol that some people have not grown enough to discover, alas
Yes, but the thing is, that very argument is operating on the assumption that -we- are correct. Can we be certain about that? As much as I rag on Islam, and my arguments in this thread make that evident, do we really have to endorse authoritarian methods?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The only way you might ever come to peace is through conversing with the most ardent opposition.
Oh i agree with you, but those people don't wanna change their mind, they wanna be right

I personally don't give a crap what someone thinks under the condition they respect me and my choice to live how i want while i do the same for them.

The moment a person starts yappering about how this is sickness, this and that, that's it, gloves come off and I strike back.

Tho that being said, if i said in same capacity about their religions or political views as they say about this stuff, i would be banned way sooner than they would be.

it makes no sense to be genetics,genes get spread by reproduction.Same sex people don't reproduce off spring.
Post automatically merged:

i love lesbians too :)
But they can still have kids
Maybe a gay dude had a wife and children because he hid his feelings
or there are simply bisexual people who can have offspring’s

I don’t regret my actions
Good job General Zhao
Post automatically merged:

being gay isn't genetics wtf

Is it genetics if you pref Coca Cola over Pepsi?
1. Pepsi > Cola
2. I’m so confused. I don’t have enough knowledge regarding this topic but I thought that it’s genetic
Pls explain your point
:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.