Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally every person on this planet regardless of race, sexuality and everything else needs affirmation and acknowledgement for their own decisions. It is how society advances and accepts/rejects certain question of society

You literally as growing up looked for affirmation and acknowledgement from your parents, family, teachers and friends, and you still do it to this day
You do you.
Dont force others to go with your beliefs.

I am wrong for not supporting your movement.
But, you are right for forcing me to accept your beliefs, even though my religion, society, morality, and culture are openly against it.

You are wrong.
I dont seek your/others acceptance or acknowledgement for believing in the Creator or following what I believe in.
My moral compass is different than yours.
To call it homophobia is outright wrong.
This is sth indocrinated in our religion.
And I am talking about 2 Billion + people here. Add another 2.2 Billion (Christians).

Think about it. You are challenging 4.2 Billion people, doing sth totally against their religion. You/or any other, would be a fool if you think there wont be criticism or backlash.
Me? I simply choose to walk away from such discussions.
But if push comes to the shove, I will state what I think is right. I also think this movement wont last long, as we will soon see the WW3.
Regardless, I dont hate people, I hate the idea of this thing. For me it is absurd.
Idk man, do what you want. Just dont expect us to appreciate the things you do.
You can do good without even us appreciating your activities. Like we do our thing even though most of the western folks talk bad about us.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
β€Ž
Hey prof :sweat:

2 questions:
1- When does this DnD start ?
2-Where are you hosting it ?
1.) Still working on it lol. Can’t give an exact date. I hope to be ready to run it by next Saturday and am doing everything I can to have it ready. But I’m pretty busy so we will see lol.

2.) Discord

I’m probably gonna create a new channel just for DnD and invite all the players/spectators when it’s close to time.

If you’d like in, I’d love to have you.

I’ve got more players than I can manage at once currently, but I’m still taking on more. Just not for this first adventure.

So if you want in, we can start talking on Discord and roll you up a character and go more in depth

Literally every person on this planet regardless of race, sexuality and everything else needs affirmation and acknowledgement for their own decisions. It is how society advances and accepts/rejects certain question of society

You literally as growing up looked for affirmation and acknowledgement from your parents, family, teachers and friends, and you still do it to this day
Dunno you but I at least never do stuff for others opinion.
What an odd way to live

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Dunno you but I at least never do stuff for others opinion.
Every sane person on this planet does it, those that don't are sociopaths, narcissist and psychopaths

Humans innately have the need for approval of their peers, from birth to death, it is what makes you behave in public and private, it is what makes you brush your teeth in the morning, shower regularly.

Sure you do it because you want to, but you want to because it is what others around you dictate you to be correct, if they didn't you wouldn't do it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
1.) Still working on it lol. Can’t give an exact date. I hope to be ready to run it by next Saturday and am doing everything I can to have it ready. But I’m pretty busy so we will see lol.

2.) Discord

I’m probably gonna create a new channel just for DnD and invite all the players/spectators when it’s close to time.

If you’d like in, I’d love to have you.

I’ve got more players than I can manage at once currently, but I’m still taking on more. Just not for this first adventure.

So if you want in, we can start talking on Discord and roll you up a character and go more in depth
I'm very excited
I caught DnD fever from watching all that Dimension 20 recently
:shocking:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Stop acting like a bitch now.
Hey you are the one who is emotional here throwing accusations you can't proove

Did @TheAncientCenturion made a thread about International Day to Combat Islamophobia on March 15? No!
Did anyone here so far insult muslims? I've been here for a long time now and every time someone did that he was banned/mod striked.

So, yes! You are forcing me to read and follow this thread by sucking my dick and begging me to come here.
You could just ignore it and move on with your life, but you choose to act like a girl

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Stop acting like a bitch now.

I can go on if you want.

Did @TheAncientCenturion made a thread about International Day to Combat Islamophobia on March 15? No!

So, yes! You are forcing me to read and follow this thread by sucking my dick and begging me to come here.

Try again.
ur quite nitpick mate, wants some icecream to cool down?

Status
Not open for further replies.