Current Events Prime Yonko Shit Their Pants At The Sight Of 79 Year Old Rayleigh

For 12 years.

For 12 long, retarded, and merciless years, people downplayed Admirals for what happened between Kizaru and Rayleigh.

“Admirals are certainly beneath Yonko because Kizaru could not defeat old Rayleigh. He was 77 years old and hadn’t even touched his sword for decades! No Yonko would be treated like this against Rayleigh!”

Myself and other glorious Chadmiral enjoyer calmly explained why these arguments were disingenuous the entire time. We laid out a myriad of perfectly logical and irrefutable reasons as to why Kizaru should not be downplayed for this moment, but like semi-sentient tape-recorders, the sheep continued to cry out into the void.

Welcome to Chapter 1059.

And now we have a prime Fucking Yonko with a bounty of 4 billion filling his expensive britches with steaming hot diarrhea at the mere sight of 79 year old Rayleigh. Did Teach attempt to fight? Nope lol. Did he attempt to even back-talk Rayleigh? Nope lol. Did he clarify that he will return to defeat Rayleigh later? N.O.P.E. Teach just straight up bitched out without even speaking up for himself.

Rayleigh drew his sword, and Kizaru did the same.

Rayleigh drew his sword, and the prime Yonko shat his pants, complied, and split.

“Oh, but Rayleigh said he could not defeat Teach”

Rayleigh SPECULATED that he could not defeat the prime Yonko. Yonko fans are truly begging for fucking scraps right now aren’t they? But this detracts from the main point:

Chapter 1059 yet again reinforces the fact that the Admirals are stronger than these bitchass Yonko. We’ll cut Teach himself a bit of slack as he will undoubtedly continue to grow stronger before EOS, but the Yonko level itself is fucked beyond repair. SSG will wrap up these fodder while the Admirals chill in New Marineford.

@ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @silverfire @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Jiihad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Chrono @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @AmiralTensei @TokOO @God Buggy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Lucius Zogratis @The White Crane
I don't understand the Admiral vs Yonko debate at all (probably MF is to blame), it's sort of like racism. Hey you belong to that group so you are beneath me or you are shit. I mean generally it is the norm to hype your expected opponents which indirectly hypes your own.

If the Admirals =/= Yonkos then why does one side not take over the other. If Admirals can solo Yonkos and their crews then why not remove the pirates after which you won't even need the Warlords. Why was the WG/Navy trying to make Pacifistas or the SSG? Doffy has two speeches (about justice and the throne) and in both the two sides are clearly shown actively trying to defeat the other.

Neither side is content with the current position, yes the balance of the world is there, but each side is trying to get stronger and the balance is maintained because the sides are equal. We have already seen how difficult it is for people not on the level of a Yonko to defeat a Yonko (the SN captains against the 2 Yonkos). If the Yonko are so superior then they could 1v2 or 1v3 the Admirals but they cannot. The marines have the 3 admirals, Sengoku, Garp, Kong, Gorosei, how can one or even 2 Yonko crews expect to defeat the WG when 1 Admiral is enough to fight the whole crew of Yonkos (minus the Yonko) like Akainu vs WBPs.

He could just kill her in a instance. Shes not survivng a Quake from BB whilst he has her in a chokehold
A simple snap would suffice tbh, weaker version of Teach almost broke Ace's neck, so a stronger version of teach is probably more than enough to break Hancock's neck given that Teach has full control on hancock's neck

Teach might though that Rayleigh could attack him with Ray strongest one, even if Ray can't maintain his strength to that level all time. 2 years ago he lost his strength, same as Garp.

So at least Boa would had been loosed. & Teach can't use gura2 while his division captain in stone. He cant deal with Rayleigh in that regards.

He can deal with Ray & Hancock after that. But look, Ray stand by to strike at Teach. If he went wild, it was not going to be unscratch. Hancock can use her DF again. I wonder what was the purpose of showing SSG in those small conflict. It wasnt not strong enough getting in mind.

Stronger Rayleigh than the one that Kizaru couldn't beat directly admits he'd lose to Blackbeard:suresure:

Blackbeard not yet in his prime is already > Kizaru/Aokiji/Akainu:shame:

While pushing him back and having him fight for his life with an asthma attack using swordsmanship only Rayleigh's own fighting style, something Kizaru just pulled out of his ass.

However, all that is more than Prime BB was ready to do against a 2 year older and weaker Rayleigh
:cheers::pepehawk:
And what is kizarus fighting technique spaming lasers, everybody from Z & Shanks deflecting them like they are nothing. Kizarus main power is his speed and lightsword.
Post automatically merged:

Thats not being scared of someone tho. What does Kizaru get out of having a hard fight with Rayleigh. Ray is retired and harmless. He wont be doing any crimes. Kizaru came for the rookies on the island.

Kizaru could potentially be Sanji's last fight. So yes I wont downrate him and say Sanji's Old and weaker parralel could beat him. Kizaru pushes Prime Ray to high-extreme. Possibly beats him.
Stop being Retarded Prime Rayleigh is Zoro/Shanks equal. He low high diffs Kizaru in his Prime, Some say whitebeard was 50% weaker from his Prime but he was only 72yo while rayleigh is much older and for 20+ years retired. You show your bias if you don't think rayleigh is half as strong when he was younger.

Despite his decline, Rayleigh's still an immensely powerful character and his reputation from his prime is even crazier. I don't think he was gonna beat Kizaru and per his own words he wouldn't have succeeded had he used violence rather than negotiation, his reputation and threats against Teach. Still boss.

Despite his decline, Rayleigh's still an immensely powerful character and his reputation from his prime is even crazier. I don't think he was gonna beat Kizaru and per his own words he wouldn't have succeeded had he used violence rather than negotiation, his reputation and threats against Teach. Still boss.
Prime Rayleigh is ZoroEos/Shanks equal. He high midd diffs Kizaru in his Prime, & High diffs current Blackbeard. People say Whitebeard was 50% weaker from his Prime but he was only 72yo while Rayleigh is 79yo and for 20+ years retired. Garp pre timeskip who is younger and more active than Rayleigh said himself Quote"my strength is half than it used to be" Rayleigh is less than half as strong when he was younger, and still this badass.

For 12 years.

For 12 long, retarded, and merciless years, people downplayed Admirals for what happened between Kizaru and Rayleigh.

“Admirals are certainly beneath Yonko because Kizaru could not defeat old Rayleigh. He was 77 years old and hadn’t even touched his sword for decades! No Yonko would be treated like this against Rayleigh!”

Myself and other glorious Chadmiral enjoyer calmly explained why these arguments were disingenuous the entire time. We laid out a myriad of perfectly logical and irrefutable reasons as to why Kizaru should not be downplayed for this moment, but like semi-sentient tape-recorders, the sheep continued to cry out into the void.

Welcome to Chapter 1059.

And now we have a prime Fucking Yonko with a bounty of 4 billion filling his expensive britches with steaming hot diarrhea at the mere sight of 79 year old Rayleigh. Did Teach attempt to fight? Nope lol. Did he attempt to even back-talk Rayleigh? Nope lol. Did he clarify that he will return to defeat Rayleigh later? N.O.P.E. Teach just straight up bitched out without even speaking up for himself.

Rayleigh drew his sword, and the prime Yonko shat his pants, complied, and split.

Rayleigh SPECULATED that he could not defeat the prime Yonko. Yonko fans are truly begging for fucking scraps right now aren’t they? But this detracts from the main point:

Chapter 1059 yet again reinforces the fact that the Admirals are stronger than these bitchass Yonko. We’ll cut Teach himself a bit of slack as he will undoubtedly continue to grow stronger before EOS, but the Yonko level itself is fucked beyond repair. SSG will wrap up these fodder while the Admirals chill in New Marineford.

@ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @silverfire @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Jiihad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Chrono @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @AmiralTensei @TokOO @God Buggy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Lucius Zogratis @The White Crane

It just goes to show how strong rayleigh is. Even in he old age he's just below admiral/yonko level to the point they either can't beat him or don't want to fight him. It was never a bad feat from kizaru to be stalemated by rayleigh. It's not really a bad feat for BB to not fight rayleigh. Why risk losing if you are BB or showing a guy is is at your level for kizaru are bad feats?

What I don't understand is those that put the yonko over prime rayleigh when old rayleigh is just shy of their level. Or those that love to act like there is a massive gap between Roger and rayleigh. By rayleigh's strength there can't be any sort of big gap as he's right near the top of strength in the op world.
I agree with everything except for the Roger part. I've always felt oda put whitebeard and Roger on a different level from the rest of the top tiers. Like kaido and meme.

@ShishioIsBack should largely be ignored on Rayleigh discussions, the man is unwaveringly biased lol.
@ShishioIsBack you ever feel foolish?

For 12 years.

Welcome to Chapter 1059.

Black Beard with an effectless Yami > Old Ray

Old Ray ~ an admiral

Black Beard with an effective Yami ... mid diff an admiral

I agree with everything except for the Roger part. I've always felt oda put whitebeard and Roger on a different level from the rest of the top tiers. Like kaido and meme.

@ShishioIsBack you ever feel foolish?
But oda didn't garp, sengoku, xebec, and shiki could all fight them. And the golden generation is above the current one as pre time skip you have characters past their prime being able to take characters in the current generation. Like rayleigh said he could have taken kizaru and the others all while protecting the sh's on SA and from what we know nothing is saying he couldn't.

There's nothing showing Roger is way ahead of rayleigh except someone wanting that to be the case. Sure Roger and WB are the peak of the op verse but that doesn't mean they are far stronger than the rest of the. By everything we have rayleigh was right at the top of the op verse so rayleigh can't be far weaker than Roger.

1- rayleigh himself said they were lucky and name recognition helped him.
2- rayleigh implied that his younger self would've beaten current BB, BB also knew this thus the reaction.
3- BB currently isn't the strongest version of himself as there's still time till his final fight with luffy and as most predict he probably will get much stronger by adding a third df to his collection.

4- this argument (even if true) doesn't prove anything as everyone and their mother knows one of BB's personalities is a chicken shit character who's afraid of everything.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
that's a straight up lie
kizaru wasn't even fazed

Kizaru is so goated for this.

A top tier, living legend, appears out of nowhere to interfere and he could not give a single fuck. Not an even expression of surprise.

He even ignores him right in his face, continuing to chase the SHs.
And then when Rayleigh continued to interfere he decided to fight him instead of calling it a day like most top tiers do when another top tier appears outside of their agenda.

Did something similar with WB, ignored him right in his face
then WB attacks him, Kizaru says bet and sons WB.

Then there's the scene of him casually implying he'll go stop 2 Yonkou.

It's really difficult to visualize this monster losing when he refuses to show any real concern in the most dangerous of situations. I guess it makes sense when you have the most OP devil fruit in the verse, he can prob escape any situation any time he wants in the worst case.

I'm not even fully convinced there's a single character stronger than Kizaru. Just that he's too lazy to fully commit to a cause or care, he just tries to fill the minimum requirements of his job.

Kizaru is so goated for this.

A top tier, living legend, appears out of nowhere to interfere and he could not give a single fuck. Not an even expression of surprise.

He even ignores him right in his face, continuing to chase the SHs.
And then when Rayleigh continued to interfere he decided to fight him instead of calling it a day like most top tiers do when another top tier appears outside of their agenda.

Did something similar with WB, ignored him right in his face
then WB attacks him, Kizaru says bet and sons WB.

Then there's the scene of him casually implying he'll go stop 2 Yonkou.

It's really difficult to visualize this monster losing when he refuses to show any real concern in the most dangerous of situations. I guess it makes sense when you have the most OP devil fruit in the verse, he can prob escape any situation any time he wants in the worst case.

I'm not even fully convinced there's a single character stronger than Kizaru. Just that he's too lazy to fully commit to a cause or care, he just tries to fill the minimum requirements of his job.
Oda loves the original admirals.

Had Kuzan punk Doffy right before he was the main antagonist for 100 chapters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For 12 years.

Welcome to Chapter 1059.

Insert: "Blackbeard is not even in his prime despite manga ending soon but he will still reach prime because I think so" signed by Erkek, Lejas, and BLM Jo.

It doesn't matter Blackbeard withdrew because of Rayleigh's presence.
Both BB himself and Rayleigh know evey well that BB > Old Ray.
BB is just a very calculated person and weights the cost/benefit of each battle.
He is a "true pirate" in that sense, more than anyone we have seen in OP.

If you think about it, BB might not win the battle if old ray + hancock + marine decide to gang up on him, considering that he has no supports to back him up.

Keep in mind that BB (before even mastering gura gura) was more than willing to 1 v. 1 sengoku in marineford.

You can hate BB all you like, but he is more influential and powerful than any admirals.
And yes, Aokiji is technically his bitch right now.