Prince Harry abdicates his royal duties

Can someone explain the significance of this to an ignorant American (me)? Does this mean Harry’s willingly leaving the royal family or something?
There is no true significance. The entire thing is hyped by low quality tabloids with nothing better to fill their headlines. :kayneshrug:

The Royal Family are ceremonial props and even among ceremonial props, Harry was not particularly important. The dude is like fifth in line to the throne so he is never going to hold the crown.

As for what it technically means, that is rather uncertain since there is not a previous situation to compare this to. Presumably they will participate in less official and ceremonial roles and have more freedom to do what they want. They will also get less media coverage since they are not as important anymore which is probably what they were aiming for considering Harry and Meghan’s legal showdowns with a few British tabloids.

Either way, the entire thing is completely overhyped and not important. Lol.

H

Haoshoku

Harry literally just did an interview about it.

If anyone doesnt know. The Royal Family killed his mother Diana, when she went and got togther with that arab guy. Harry obviously doesnt want anything to happen to his new family. And Meghan being mixed race is an issue to this family.

Harry opens up about knowing so much secrets about the family. And he thinks its best for him to leave....to protect Meghan and the baby.

Dont start feeling bad for this evil family. Harry is doing a good thing. However I am geniunely scared for his safety now.

Here is the interview. Its on a private account
So you have to follow them.

http://instagr.am/p/B7I4S5RhJmX5urIXMVU2Lp1m4zPmgVdE6MYAQw0/

And a little meme for us for fun
Post automatically merged:

Heres my opinion lol
Wtf? So they got a problem just cuz they mixed/from another race. Its 2020 fam :tchpepe:

Wtf? So they got a problem just cuz they mixed/from another race. Its 2020 fam :tchpepe:
Theyre stuck in the past. Like a lot of old british people. Its no suprise these are same people who want Brexit. :pepeke:
Complete nonsense. Lmao. :milaugh:

The Royal Family have no problem with other races whatsoever. The Queen sat directly beside Meghan Markle’s mother during the Wedding, the Royal Family supported Meghan when her own father wouldn’t and the Royals have always supported international relations and European unity.

These are the last people that support Brexit. In fact, the lower classes in general, on both sides of the political spectrum (including Brexiters), detest the monarchy due to numerous tabloids hounding them over the years and their support of progressive causes. Charles was on about the climate long before the media were.

The hollow hostility directed towards the Royal Family is completely undeserved.

H

Haoshoku

The Royal Family have no problem with other races whatsoever. The Queen sat directly beside Meghan Markle’s mother during the Wedding, the Royal Family supported Meghan when her own father wouldn’t and the Royals have always supported international relations and European unity.

These are the last people that support Brexit. In fact, the lower classes in general, on both sides of the political spectrum (including Brexiters), detest the monarchy due to numerous tabloids hounding them over the years and their support of progressive causes. Charles was on about the climate long before the media were.

The hollow hostility directed towards the Royal Family is completely undeserved.
Lmao I aint got a clue whats going on over there bro, I was just going off what Chrono said and found it weird how some people would have issues with race and what not.

Lmao I aint got a clue whats going on over there bro, I was just going off what Chrono said and found it weird how some people would have issues with race and what not.
‘Tis fine but some people just have it in for the Royal Family due to misconceptions and media manipulation/misinformation/internet conspiracies.

They are ceremonial props that theoretically have the power to stop the British Government from going too wild (looking at you Boris) but never actually do anything. That does not stop them from being chill, decent folk though.

Besides, do people actually want a “President” Boris? :pepeke:

The Royal Family that killed Princess Diana for getting together with a Arab prince and leaving Charles cheating ass. :usoprice:

Sure support those cunts all you want.

There is no true significance. The entire thing is hyped by low quality tabloids with nothing better to fill their headlines. :kayneshrug:

The Royal Family are ceremonial props and even among ceremonial props, Harry was not particularly important. The dude is like fifth in line to the throne so he is never going to hold the crown.

As for what it technically means, that is rather uncertain since there is not a previous situation to compare this to. Presumably they will participate in less official and ceremonial roles and have more freedom to do what they want. They will also get less media coverage since they are not as important anymore which is probably what they were aiming for considering Harry and Meghan’s legal showdowns with a few British tabloids.

Either way, the entire thing is completely overhyped and not important. Lol.
I do however agree with this. It doesnt meam much at all. However I am still happy he left.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Yeah, but I'm no pedo, don't suck *** for movie roles & I don't practice ritual magic. Also, Merkle is average looking girl from where I come from.
Mate its ok let them live their life. I would say merkel is fine wine for her age.

The Royal Family that killed Princess Diana for getting together with a Arab prince and leaving Charles cheating ass. :usoprice:

Sure support those cunts all you want.

I do however agree with this. It doesnt meam much at all. However I am still happy he left.
To be fair royal family should think of punishing pedo Andrew than love couple who wish to live normal life.

It doesnt matter press can damn write anytjing On markel . Fact is Harry probably had enough how she was getting character assasinate and royals themselves not getting along with her.

I doubt Queen will remove his previliges its not like Edward 8 situation. However its something to see royals are more of ceremonial these days .