Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
I have some arguments for Law Death & Killer too
But they are not the Major Death, just other possibilities
The Major Death is interesting. I'm 100% sure Law isn't dying, but now that he's not the guy you were going to talk about that is probably the thing I'm looking forward the most. Law dying seems like an easy theory to make(to which for my argument, is it purposefully done by Oda)

The Major Death is interesting. I'm 100% sure Law isn't dying, but now that he's not the guy you were going to talk about that is probably the thing I'm looking forward the most. Law dying seems like an easy theory to make(to which for my argument, is it purposefully done by Oda)
Well, i never tried to think much about Character Deaths since Oda isn't famous for those, but i found a Character who simply "Must" Die.
And think about it, do you think Ace is the Last Major Death among Luffy's Allies?

By the End of One Piece, Ace Death would be like almost 20 years old
It can't be the only Major Death, there should be another Big One

It would be nice to see a work on the Luffy lifespan eventual connection with Law's devil fruit. Further connections with Doflamingo's will to perform immortality surgery upon himself. I wonder if Im himself is probably immortal biologically in that someone performed it on him in the past.

Recently I've been teasing a project of mine where i will try to answer most One Piece Mysteries
YT content creators statements going wrong, people that made up high quality and inteligent theories going wrong because of Oda child straight forward way of thinking.
Making theories and trying to analyze One Piece, especially Post-Time skip, requires 20% intelligence and 80% luck. Just pray and hope that Oda is sensible with his needs for miracles and fake hype.

Power to those content makers, cause jesus, it must suck to see all your contextual evidence and logical reasoning just get thrashed in the dumbest, most predictable manner.
Ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boy! This will be very very interesting.

Oouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boy, this will be very very interesting, indeed.
I didn't put any of my opinions in this Analysis & Reveals
I will simply be providing Panels & Details that i haven't found anyone notice before
Then readers can draw their own Conclusions

Personally i believe that trying to guess the Scenarios inside Oda's Mind is waste of time & ends in failure 95% of the time

I would also like to help but I am on vacation and my computer isn't with me so I am not comfortable at all using my phone. If y'all still have some work for me and you still need some help once I reach home I'll help you too.
Yo @Salah WG thanks for the tag. Tag me when you post these too. Also, if you need any help with the panels hit me up. I am good with them and usually have the Viz translation as well.
Really thanks for the offer, appreciate it
But @PizzaBread is doing excellent job at helping me out

Last edited:
I added another Page: "Zoro's Willpower"
The guy isn't just CoC User, there is something else
And i'm not talking about New Haki Technique, i'm talking about New Concept beyond Haki
Sup, got two questions:
What page is the hint that everyone overlooked regarding ZKK?
And I looked for the page of Zoro's WP yet I couldn't find anything, I guess that it would be the page 26 or something?

Sup, got two questions:
What page is the hint that everyone overlooked regarding ZKK?
And I looked for the page of Zoro's WP yet I couldn't find anything, I guess that it would be the page 26 or something?
Basically there is Introduction Page & Haki Page which i already Finished (90%)
Then Two Pages for New Reveal & it's References which i'm working on now & hopefully finish this Week

Then next Week i write Zoro's Willpower Page + Identity of Wano Saviors + New ZKK Hint
Once i finish these, i will start posting the Analysis few Pages at a time, while i'm writing the Rest
(Meaning Zoro's WP & ZKK Hint are Pages 05-07)

I didn't edit the Initial Post yet cuz the order of second half of Pages, might change

This is probably have something to do with Zoro's "Fear aura" isn't it?
The fear Aura and many other Scenes are Hints that Zoro doesn't simply have CoC but something more or just else
But that wasn't enough for me, it could simply be explained as Users Aura having different feelings, like someone with Scary CoC & other with Joyful CoC & other with Prideful CoC ... etc

However i found something else that cannot be a coincidence, Zoro might just be a Living Weapon