Character Discussion Progression of Zoro and Luffy's Relationship Post Skip

I think the real point, if anything is derived from that, is that Nika makes Luffy kind of an asshole. Like throwing Kizaru at the ocean is strangely out of character. He has a lot more fun with things that aren't funny.

However, that's not to say he doesn't have a history of trolling Zoro with dumbass remarks

He’s a subordinate, I keep telling u guys stop comparing him to guys like these. It’ll never end well

For reference this is Yonko teach 30 seconds into a battle with Luffy real rival. Compared to Zoro struggling
This is so foolish ... yes that's how Teech fights he's always clumsy and leaves himself open cause he's cocky what are you talking about ??? You do realize the difference was shown on the rooftop when Kaido said Law attacks are all gimmicks, while Zoro he praised and wished they'd join him.

Side-by-side literal comparison Zoro is better.
Post automatically merged:

dude...it is a casual banter...it has nothing to do with Luffy underestimating Zoro or anything...it was just a small gagtalk between Luffy and Zoro...don't tell me you haven't seen such type of chat in any manga?....
My thoughts exactly I remember when Zoro asked Luffy if he needed help with Bellamy as well before the one-shot, although Zoro knew Bellamy wasn't at their level.

Lmao trying to insert fodder irrelevant Low here it's over for him move on
Fodder? Law the 3 billion berry character clashing with Yonko.

Zoro the subordinate. Struggling while taking on another top tiers subordinate. Something Zfans should be getting use to. It’s happen already Wano, currently, an will again during BBPs vs SHs.

not sure why u guys put him up against expectations he can never meet.

Last edited:
You seem slow... why do you keep brining up asthma & huffing???
Oda has showed us for 10 years of Zoro is always huffing, he has probally some condition, maybe rogers disease, as he always huffs and puffs

Also how come you think im slow? Surely it has nothing to do with insulting your favorite japanese scribble drawing

Fodder? Law the 3 billion berry character clashing with Yonko.

Zoro the subordinate. Struggling taking on another top tiers subordinate. Something Zfans should be getting use to. It’s happen already, currently, an will again during BBPs vs SHs.

not sure why u guys put him up against expectations he can never meet.
He is trash that unearned 3B won't change huge gap betwen Zoro and Low. I don't if you have momory issues but Zoro was the most impressive out of the supernovas when they faced two emperors. Your boy was at awe what near death Zoro accomplished who had tanked hakai prior. Never put Low in the same sentence as Zoro

Why are you betraying me @centurion :jinbewat:

That's actually not too bad ... I think this spread actually shows how amazing Zoro really is. :finally:

Fighting 2 Seraphim while protecting Kaku and Lucci (impressive) (later) (still fighting while side by side with Lucci, Kaku, & Luffy)
Fighting 100+ gifters by himself (impressive + gifters thinking he's the captain and wants to be PK)
Fighting the strongest 9 scabbards with 2 sword styles while wounded (impressive)
Fighting awakened Lucci while in 3 Sword style (impressive)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
dude...it is a casual banter...it has nothing to do with Luffy underestimating Zoro or anything...it was just a small gagtalk between Luffy and Zoro...don't tell me you haven't seen such type of chat in any manga?....
Zoro's response that Luffy should focus on Borsalino wasn't bantering though, and was fully serious.

Zoro didn't treat the question like banter.

This is so foolish ... yes that's how Teech fights he's always clumsy and leaves himself open cause he's cocky what are you talking about ??? You do realize the difference was shown on the rooftop when Kaido said Law attacks are all gimmicks, while Zoro he praised and wished they'd join him.
The rooftop battle that law holding back? An that half the forum agrees can beat King. The character that slaps Rooftop zoro around!!!
Side-by-side literal comparison Zoro is better.
At wat? Lmao, law offensively shit on Zoro even post CoC.