Project T Official proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
As said above

Ty but don't think it's gonna happen, I used many fanarts for the tags and they are worried that this might cause copyright issues but tbh I don't think it's the case (I mean I'm not aware of all the rules but u are not using the arts for something commercial and for the artists it's just more views (but tbh I dont think they can copyright you cuz technically even if it's fan arts they are still using OP content in the first place so technically the only one who could send you a copyright strike is Oda himself xD)I've asked some of them if I could use their arts for this and the header and they all said it's no problem, I could do this for the tags too but there are too many)

Really like those tags, they look kind of cyber! Though I would maybe work on the characters shown since their colors don't suit the background design, and in general it would have to fit the whole forum design more (that... I think is kinda ugly with the chosen colors and could use some fixing lmao, not really convinced by any of the forum designs yet...).

But in general a very cool design idea! :catrude:

edit: Saw the copyright thing and worries, and I can just agree that it might be troublesome, and artists can get angry about those issues easily... what about coloring manga panels yourself and editing them to fit?

Worst

Custom title
Really like those tags, they look kind of cyber! Though I would maybe work on the characters shown since their colors don't suit the background design, and in general it would have to fit the whole forum design more (that... I think is kinda ugly with the chosen colors and could use some fixing lmao, not really convinced by any of the forum designs yet...).

But in general a very cool design idea! :catrude:

edit: Saw the copyright thing and worries, and I can just agree that it might be troublesome, and artists can get angry about those issues easily... what about coloring manga panels yourself and editing them to fit?
It's sure doable but it will take me too much time to color and then make the tags
(Anyway in this time I talked with some of the artists whom I took the arts from and they said it's not a problem for them but yea the colours I choses don't really fit the current forum designs)

Worst

Custom title
like the design @Yasu though i would like to see the background color be different as maybe make these ranks related to username colors that vary on your rank
That's doable too but there is still the problem with the copyright
(i mean technicaly it's not a problem cuz i managed to ask some of the artists if i could use their arts for this and they all said it's ok (i didn't called all of them cuz it's too many but it's really rare to find someone who won't let you use his arts))
And atm i'm too busy with other stuff to rework all of them so....rip xD

That's doable too but there is still the problem with the copyright
(i mean technicaly it's not a problem cuz i managed to ask some of the artists if i could use their arts for this and they all said it's ok (i didn't called all of them cuz it's too many but it's really rare to find someone who won't let you use his arts))
And atm i'm too busy with other stuff to rework all of them so....rip xD
If there's any chance you'll get back into it i would say you have the first few tags the same in design-wise but they change and alter depending on the rank.

But yeah copyright will be / could be an issue unless you find someone's work you can use instead of the OPTC images.

Status
Not open for further replies.