Speculations Proof Shiryu has Conqueror's haki (+poll)

Is Shiryu of the Rain a Conquerors haki user?

• Total voters
A Conqueror who spent his time in Prison torturing Prisoners? That was his King's Ambition?
King of Hell. The most dangerous man in the world's worst prison. I don't know if you forgot that the Dai Kangoku, Great Prison, is named the six levels of Hell.

Mugen Jigoku, eternal hell, was the home of Shiryu who managed to enlist the same monsters he tortured to help him eacape after beating the fuck out of Magellan, who was subsequently demoted.

Shiryu is the mac daddy
:kata:

I'm not sure personally i really don't like this overhype of CoC going on right now, there are many different ways one can attain strength.
Even if it turns out Shiryu doesn't have it he will still be formidable opponent who is efficient in other forms of haki plus the df he gained which in his hands is incredibly lethal.

We are talking about prime Whitebeard's number 2, the crew that used to compete with the pirate king crew.

Heck...Shiryu might even be from Wano like Oden:

Kitsunebi no Kinemon (Foxfire)
Yudachi no Kanjurou (Evening Rain)
Kiri no Raizo (Mist)
Ame no Shiryu (Rain)
Shiryu for sure is not from Wano. Remember old guy from Zoro's village saying to not tell anyone he is from Wano otherwise marines would capture him?

You are making a point about Ace, Oden being 2nd commander but then you showed an image of Shiryu but in a panel of 1st commanders which he isn't just like Ace and Oden.
Post automatically merged:

That means Shanks no lonoger has that bullshit excuse of most balanced crew?

Shiryu for sure is not from Wano. Remember old guy from Zoro's village saying to not tell anyone he is from Wano otherwise marines would capture him?
There are more hints for Shiryu from Wano. When he cut down guards at Impel Down he sarcastically apologizes with "Kiri-sute gomen" which is an old Japanese expression for a samurai's right to cut down an individual of lower class.

You are making a point about Ace, Oden being 2nd commander but then you showed an image of Shiryu but in a panel of 1st commanders which he isn't just like Ace and Oden.
I am making no point about Ace. Blackbeard is aiming to surpass prime Whitebeard, so BB's number 2 should be stronger than prime WB's number 2, Oden. I showed that image because it confirmed us Shiryu is Blackbeard's number 2. We didn't get any such proof prior that.

I'm not sure personally i really don't like this overhype of CoC going on right now, there are many different ways one can attain strength.
Even if it turns out Shiryu doesn't have it he will still be formidable opponent who is efficient in other forms of haki plus the df he gained which in his hands is incredibly lethal.
Imagine if it turns out Clear Clear fruit was eaten instead by Shiryu's blade (hence can only be used if he holds his blade, like against Moria) and Shiryu himself actually ate Jozu's Diamond fruit. :hohoho:

We are talking about prime Whitebeard's number 2, the crew that used to compete with the pirate king crew.

Heck...Shiryu might even be from Wano like Oden:

Kitsunebi no Kinemon (Foxfire)
Yudachi no Kanjurou (Evening Rain)
Kiri no Raizo (Mist)
Ame no Shiryu (Rain)
:christindeed:

I found a piece of evidence of Shiryu having Conquerors Haki.

First of all it is necessary to understand that crew structures are a factor that must be taken into account. For example, the crews of Roger, Shanks and Luffy have a similar structure. A reduced, extremely strong crew and a vice captain. Because Roger was Shanks' mentor, who himself was Luffy's mentor.

Blackbeard's crew is structured in the same way as that of his former mentor and captain Whitebeard. A large crew with several fleets with no hierarchy regarding strength among them.
Whitebeard's 2nd fleet commanders all had conquerors haki. Kozuki Oden and Portgas. D Ace. :noo:It is no coincidence that Shiryu is the 2nd commander of Blackbeard's crew. He's a Conqueror. I would say even an advanced Conqueror.

Haki simply becomes whatever Oda needs it to be to stop his bad writing from biting him in the ass.

It's best if none of the Titanic captains including Teach ever joins the degenerate society of CoC when Oda himself is not good enough of a writer to fully explain it. Additionally, BBP is an elite devil fruit hunting group resembling real-life pirates the most, and the last hope to return the beauty of pre timeskip OP fights when it was not bloated by Oda's ambiguous Haki concept and hand-picked conqueror chosen ones bullshit.

Pure awakened devil fruits, blades, weapons with the smell of gunpowder and strong muscles is infinitely better than turning the heavens into buttcheeks. Something that started without buildup like advanced CoC would find its place in the dumpster when Wano ends just like FS. Luffy and Zoro will proceed to replace it with awakening/Black Blade lol.

Imagine if it turns out Clear Clear fruit was eaten instead by Shiryu's blade (hence can only be used if he holds his blade, like against Moria) and Shiryu himself actually ate Jozu's Diamond fruit. :hohoho:
That would be more hype and challenging for Zoro he would legit be facing a yonko in Shiryu with both these abilities :finally:

I am making no point about Ace. Blackbeard is aiming to surpass prime Whitebeard, so BB's number 2 should be stronger than prime WB's number 2, Oden. I showed that image because it confirmed us Shiryu is Blackbeard's number 2. We didn't get any such proof prior that.
Teacher ever told he wanted to surpass WB? Don't remember that.
Again, the thing is you started comparing Ace and Oden but showed a image with Marco. That simple.

First, the one you brought is not a proof but a suggestion.

Second, a non-CoC fighter can be just as dangerous as a CoC fighter while relying on different skills.
It's not a prerogative, people like Law are contenders to people like Zoro without being a CoC user.

I don't think Shiryu is a CoC user. In that case, he can make a difficult fight for Zoro (if he really is his opponent) even without that..

Awakened Suke-Suke + Developed & Lethal Swordsmanship makes for a troublesome opponent unless you are really effective with CoO.