Speculations Proof that Rob Lucci has a raid suit

Then, Sora’s sacrifice is not wasted
And also, it allows growth in Sanji’s character by facing the harsh reality… which is that he IS a vinsmoke.. and make him face the inevitable obstacle I talked about since forever..

Sanji NEEDS to overcome his past by aknowledging it instead of denying its existance… he needs to aknowledge that he’s Vinsmoke (and not deny it)

His real growth comes when he accepts who he is BUT without following their path.

If I’m from a specific nation and nationality… and my government did some fucked up shit to another nation… the correct thing to do is NOT escape reality and say “I’m not from that nation”… that’s totally fucking up progress and change…

the right action that shows growth is to say “I am from that nation but I am against their actions” which has more impact, and growth and acceptance to reality than live in denial…and if their powers and influence fall into your hands, you use it wisely and for the good of saving your loved ones, and not idiotically throw away that power and influence just cause it came from the source you despised…

Raid Suit, the genes super powers are neither good or bad… it’s the people who weild them that can choose if it will be for good or bad… same as when Tom-san punched Franky for despising his ships that hurt Tom San

This is a big theme in one piece… and only people with specific narrative with Sanji who just don’t want any sorts of germa powers with Sanji and only want different power ups, that keep saying this is bad writing..

you know me very well as I have always criticized Oda for different plots and writing issue… but I firmly believe he did the right thing with Sanji… at least from my perspective, maybe your opinion differ from me on real life…

Then, Sora’s sacrifice is not wasted
And also, it allows growth in Sanji’s character by facing the harsh reality… which is that he IS a vinsmoke.. and make him face the inevitable obstacle I talked about since forever..

Sanji NEEDS to overcome his past by aknowledging it instead of denying its existance… he needs to aknowledge that he’s Vinsmoke (and not deny it)

His real growth comes when he accepts who he is BUT without following their path.

If I’m from a specific nation and nationality… and my government did some fucked up shit to another nation… the correct thing to do is NOT escape reality and say “I’m not from that nation”… that’s totally fucking up progress and change…

the right action that shows growth is to say “I am from that nation but I am against their actions” which has more impact, and growth and acceptance to reality than live in denial…and if their powers and influence fall into your hands, you use it wisely and for the good of saving your loved ones, and not idiotically throw away that power and influence just cause it came from the source you despised…

Raid Suit, the genes super powers are neither good or bad… it’s the people who weild them that can choose if it will be for good or bad… same as when Tom-san punched Franky for despising his ships that hurt Tom San

This is a big theme in one piece… and only people with specific narrative with Sanji who just don’t want any sorts of germa powers with Sanji and only want different power ups, that keep saying this is bad writing..

you know me very well as I have always criticized Oda for different plots and writing issue… but I firmly believe he did the right thing with Sanji… at least from my perspective, maybe your opinion differ from me on real life…
It just shows that you didn't even read what I wrote. I agree with you about accepting who you are, that's totally fine, I'm cool with it. The issue comes from the fact that Sanji is FORCED to accept all those things because of his misery. Sanji will accept his family, the technology, not because he whats to, but because he cannot win Queen without them. I'm going to reapet this multiple times so that you get the point: Sanji is FORCED to accept it by being miserable, by losing again and again, he cannot win Queen or any opponent he had in post-timskip without the the raid suit or the genes. The nastiness of this situation comes from the fact that Sanji is, and once again, forced to accept it by his misery, by being a complete failure. That's the issue for God's sake! Where is the character growth when Sanji is given two choices: ether lose to Queen or accept everything he despises. Sanji's decision comes from point of weakness, not strength, Sanji will accept it not by learning something but by having no other choice. Oda has made the point that Sanji cannot progress forward because he's emotions are uslles, he failed during the timskip, he has to accept the raid suit because he's weak and miserable. That's the issue! Sanji will not have any character growth unless he comes to terms with his identity and family by growing as a character, by learning something new, not by being forced to, these are two different things.

Last edited:
It just shows that you didn't even read what I wrote. I agree with you about accepting who you are, that's totally fine, I'm cool with it. The issue comes from the fact that Sanji is FORCED to accept all those things because of his misery. Sanji will accept his family, the technology, not because he whats to, but because he cannot win Queen without them. I'm going to reapet this multiple times so that you get the point: Sanji is FORCED to accept it by being miserable, by losing again and again, he cannot win Queen or any opponent he had in post-timskip without the the raid suit or the genes. The nastiness of this situation comes from the fact that Sanji is, and once again, forced to accept it by his misery, by being a complete failure. That's the issue for God's sake! Where is the character growth when Sanji is given two choices: ether lose to Queen or accept everything he despises. Sanji's decision comes from point of weakness, not strength, Sanji will accept it not by learning something but having no other choice. Oda has made the point that Sanji cannot progress forward because he's emotions are uslles, he failed during the timskip, he has to accept the raid suit because he's weak and miserable. That's the issue! Sanji will not have any character growth unless he comes to terms with his identity and family by growing as a character, by learning something, not by being forced to, these are two different things.
his uses as a tool ignors what it was meant used for use to protect his friends, the raid suit isnt evil its a tool franky understands that, he may get past his feelings about his famly when he meets up with them again.

It just shows that you didn't even read what I wrote. I agree with you about accepting who you are, that's totally fine, I'm cool with it. The issue comes from the fact that Sanji is FORCED to accept all those things because of his misery. Sanji will accept his family, the technology, not because he whats to, but because he cannot win Queen without them. I'm going to reapet this multiple times so that you get the point: Sanji is FORCED to accept it by being miserable, by losing again and again, he cannot win Queen or any opponent he had in post-timskip without the the raid suit or the genes. The nastiness of this situation comes from the fact that Sanji is, and once again, forced to accept it by his misery, by being a complete failure. That's the issue for God's sake! Where is the character growth when Sanji is given two choices: ether lose to Queen or accept everything he despises. Sanji's decision comes from point of weakness, not strength, Sanji will accept it not by learning something but by having no other choice. Oda has made the point that Sanji cannot progress forward because he's emotions are uslles, he failed during the timskip, he has to accept the raid suit because he's weak and miserable. That's the issue! Sanji will not have any character growth unless he comes to terms with his identity and family by growing as a character, by learning something new, not by being forced to, these are two different things.
Okay I got your point

however my friend, we can see Sanji is turning and maybe even pulls a W through those genes and STILL he is not accepting it

I believe Sanji will not be forced to accept it, I think these are just seeds Oda planting, and still in future, he will reunite with Germa once again and then there, it will happen.. I think it will be related to the ancient past of 66 days that Judge talked about when he was attacking Big Mom…

So, basically, Oda is just throwing Germa name at Sanji’s face whenever he gets the chance and keep making Sanji deny them EVEN with his new power ups

which makes me a firm believer that he will still despise it and be in denial in the fight and after it, and it will all be resolved way later when he knows the true history of Germa Kingdom, and have a reunion with his family… I think some plot will happen that will make him go through that growth in character… and not simply because he can only win through their powers that he is forced to accept them

We all know Sanji’s character was never dependant on power scaling or on his level of strength or if he can win battle then that’s the right way or wrong way… Sanji is beyond that level of discussion…

And? What that has to do with my post. And I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, but I don't understand what you're saying.
Dude, Sora loved Judge this is why she was him him, and all sora did was trying to keep the emotions of her kids. She was never against power. Sadly she managed to save just Sanji.
Sanji is still a vinsmoke, and the raid suit offers him power, he is smart for using it. So idc what is your point? Sanji hates the vinsmokes? Yeah and? the raid suit is just a tool. And btw if Sanji hated the vinsmoke in a life and death scenario how you make it sound, he would never try to save them at the tea party. But he still went for the save.
Sanji using the suit is smart writing, Sanji awakening power is smart writing. Sanji hating the vinsmoke is smart writing, but gaining power has nothing to do with hatting someone. So yeah lets complain for simple things:cheers: Sorry that the story is so ``complicated``, damn vinsmokes.

Okay I got your point

however my friend, we can see Sanji is turning and maybe even pulls a W through those genes and STILL he is not accepting it

I believe Sanji will not be forced to accept it, I think these are just seeds Oda planting, and still in future, he will reunite with Germa once again and then there, it will happen.. I think it will be related to the ancient past of 66 days that Judge talked about when he was attacking Big Mom…

So, basically, Oda is just throwing Germa name at Sanji’s face whenever he gets the chance and keep making Sanji deny them EVEN with his new power ups

which makes me a firm believer that he will still despise it and be in denial in the fight and after it, and it will all be resolved way later when he knows the true history of Germa Kingdom, and have a reunion with his family… I think some plot will happen that will make him go through that growth in character… and not simply because he can only win through their powers that he is forced to accept them
It's already too late, we've past the Rubicon, there's nothing that can be changed. As I said in my first post–I assume you didn't read it–by refusing to give Sanji one success BEFORE the germa power up Oda–whether it was coincidently or not–failed to address the issue, because of that we have a situation where Judge, narratively speaking, looks to be right. Oda's thought process (I assume this is how he was thinking) was to make Sanji look weak throughout post-timskip so that when the Germa power up comes forward it would make sense. But Oda went too far with it and failed to see the bigger picture, Sanji should have had one success specifically THANKS to his emotions and only after that having the character growth with his germa plot line. Oda had the PERFECT opportunity to execute it in WCI, but once again he fucked it up. With all do respect to Sanji fans, I don't mean to offend you guys, buy the situation with Sanji's character is extremely bad. Oda fucked it up so fucking badly that it just baffles me how he failed to see the problem in first place.
We all know Sanji’s character was never dependant on power scaling or on his level of strength or if he can win battle then that’s the right way or wrong way… Sanji is beyond that level of discussion…
No, but the way the Germa plot was built demands to address it. The Germa plot starts for me the fact that Judge tought that the Vinsmoke Dynasty cannot become strong with emotions, that emotions are weaknesses. Sanji, by being the only child with his emotions intact, should have proved Judge wrong and only after accept his family.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, Sora loved Judge this is why she was him him, and all sora did was trying to keep the emotions of her kids. She was never against power. Sadly she managed to save just Sanji.
Sanji is still a vinsmoke, and the raid suit offers him power, he is smart for using it. So idc what is your point? Sanji hates the vinsmokes? Yeah and? the raid suit is just a tool. And btw if Sanji hated the vinsmoke in a life and death scenario how you make it sound, he would never try to save them at the tea party. But he still went for the save.
Sanji using the suit is smart writing, Sanji awakening power is smart writing. Sanji hating the vinsmoke is smart writing, but gaining power has nothing to do with hatting someone. So yeah lets complain for simple things:cheers: Sorry that the story is so ``complicated``, damn vinsmokes.
I'm tired of repeating the same thing again and again, it seems like I was able apen @Sadistic Senpai eyes when it comes to this issue. If you wanna know more than just read all my posts in this thread and in my thread about Sanji.

It's already too late, we've past the Rubicon, there's nothing that can be changed. As I said in my first post–I assume you didn't read it–by refusing to give Sanji one success BEFORE the germa power up Oda–whether it was coincidently or not–failed to address the issue, because of that we have a situation where Judge, narratively speaking, looks to be right. Oda's thought process (I assume this is how he was thinking) was to make Sanji look weak throughout post-timskip so that when the Germa power up comes forward it would make sense. But Oda went too far with it and failed to see the bigger picture, Sanji should have had one success specifically THANKS to his emotions and only after that having the character growth with his germa plot line. Oda had the PERFECT opportunity to execute it in WCI, but once again he fucked it up. With all do respect to Sanji fans, I don't mean to offend you guys, buy the situation with Sanji's character is extremely bad. Oda fucked it up so fucking badly that it just baffles me how he failed to see the problem in first place.

No, but the way the Germa plot was built demands to address it. The Germa plot starts for me the fact that Judge tought that the Vinsmoke Dynasty cannot become strong with emotions, that emotions are weaknesses. Sanji, by being the only child with his emotions intact, should have proved Judge wrong and only after accept his family.
Post automatically merged:

I'm tired of repeating the same thing again and again, it seems like I was able apen @Sadistic Senpai eyes when it comes to this issue. If you wanna know more than just read all my posts in this thread and in my thread about Sanji.
Fair points
Though I’ll be honest, I am not upset about the points you mentioned as you are, maybe that’s why…

I mean your point about Sanji not having fights is true. Back in wcl all op fans(not only sanjis) were speculating who tf is Sanji fighting, but oda didnt delivered, it was kinda lame... It is what it is I guess. Oda for sure could have handled Sanji better in this aspect, heck he didnt even used anti manner kicks, and he didnt had a full fight prior to awakening, if this is the point then yee, its Odas mistake for giving Luffys non stop fights in wcl, and Sanji was there just for plot.

Because judge made it that way.
Why he should create raid suit for Goverment? Yes, he worked with Vegapank but their worked in different routes of science. Vegapank's peak was creation of Kuma and Pacifista, who is looking like human robots. Judge peak of science are his sons who with human look has power of cyborg. So either of them will never try each route case they believe that their own way is the only right thing to work on. I mean it's same thing when in MMO you chose for example magic way instead of agility and bows...yes you could found OP bow but that will never mean that you should respec into different tree branch. So this is why I believe for Vegapank create raid suits have no sence. Unless you talk about Sora's own raid suit, but I doubt that Lucci will be the one who get acces to it.

And? What that has to do with my post. And I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, but I don't understand what you're saying.
okay maybe not the best argument, yeah but think sanji was never bested by his brothers with out their suits on in WCI, isnt it whole thing judge thinks sanji is a weakling because of emotions and lack modification but WCI never showed his brother were better than him with out his suits but how do we know they would do better everything sanji did went though post ts because of WCI never swoed they were never better than him in WCI judge is wrong sanji is as strong his brothers that the point of all sanji unable to defeat vergo or doffy doesnt matter his brothers werent ever shown to be immensely stronger than sanji so he still as strong as his brothers with emotions, we shouldnt compare sanji to other charaters like doffy if judge is right we need to compare him to his brothers.
Judge thought sanji was weak because he had no powers and had emotions failed at being a immoral solider but he rushed to believe that sanji was never goner be strong so he quit being father to sanji but if he wasnt a idiot and did more experiments he would found out sanji still can be strong even with emotions , sanji only needed to wear the raid suit twice to get awake his lineage factor , so judge failed so many.

Why he should create raid suit for Goverment? Yes, he worked with Vegapank but their worked in different routes of science. Vegapank's peak was creation of Kuma and Pacifista, who is looking like human robots. Judge peak of science are his sons who with human look has power of cyborg. So either of them will never try each route case they believe that their own way is the only right thing to work on. I mean it's same thing when in MMO you chose for example magic way instead of agility and bows...yes you could found OP bow but that will never mean that you should respec into different tree branch. So this is why I believe for Vegapank create raid suits have no sence. Unless you talk about Sora's own raid suit, but I doubt that Lucci will be the one who get acces to it.
We know for a fact that there is overlap between Vegapank and Ceaser , both tried to create artificial devil fruits but Vegapank fruit was FAR FAR FAR better.
Remember that vegapank is the best scientist in the verse (i think Kuma mentioned it in thriller bark) , it's HIGHELY likely that he can do everything Judge can but better

We know for a fact that there is overlap between Vegapank and Ceaser , both tried to create artificial devil fruits but Vegapank fruit was FAR FAR FAR better.
Remember that vegapank is the best scientist in the verse (i think Kuma mentioned it in thriller bark) , it's HIGHELY likely that he can do everything Judge can but better
Yeap He made kuma clones, cyborgs,artificial fruits, replicating light beams,different ways of using seastone, I betcha he made the impel down prison guards , he may can do everything that queen,judge,Ceaser but better, if he got the time fruit he could make a time machine.

That's very interesting and i can definitely see it happening
Vegapunk tried making an Artificial DF & Gigantification before just like Caesar
He also made Weapons & created a Cyborg just like Queen
And he performed Cloning just like Judge

So it makes sense that he also had a go with Super Suits
kinda redundant when he can make logia DF's and pacifistas.. already a scientific division replacing Warlords.

the fact that you see this happening is... bizarre as hell.. knowing that CP0... is not even tech dependant and RS is just a whimsical addition and off-putting when you realize its a disjunction when it doesn't even suit the asthetic the overall vibe of the agency.

and where tf will tekkai go? Lol Lucci worked off his ass for 2 years just to get a RS that he's gonna look cringe worthy in..

bruh... Its jaw dropping seeing someone consider such s disconnect is characteristics

kinda redundant when he can make logia DF's and pacifistas.. already a scientific division replacing Warlords.

the fact that you see this happening is... bizarre as hell.. knowing that CP0... is not even tech dependant and RS is just a whimsical addition and off-putting when you realize its a disjunction when it doesn't even suit the asthetic the overall vibe of the agency.

and where tf will tekkai go? Lol Lucci worked off his ass for 2 years just to get a RS that he's gonna look cringe worthy in..

bruh... Its jaw dropping seeing someone consider such s disconnect is characteristics
if you wanna talk about redundancy , just look at Sanji's raid suit , he has geppo yet the raid suit allows flight, there is even more redundancy if you think about the durable exoskeleton of germa kids and the toughness of the suit, i guess 2 layers of protection is better then 1.
Tekkai+Raid suit > Tekkai , just like Tekkai + armament hardening > Tekkai