Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cuz Zoro is fighting King, you can't run from this fate.
and?

It's like whatever even if he does.

Zoro won't achieve anything from this fight. He already fought a Yonko and prove capable of doing significant damage to him.

King is a mere stepping stone.

Zoro vs King was a nice theory before Zoro went to the roof. Now it's like. Who cares.

He already fought a Yonko and prove capable of doing significant damage to him
Yes but at full power, stated by himself, you think a Younko Commander can't damage an Younko with his strongest moves?
You guys just wank him too much apart from the reality, now have to deal with Sanji vs Queen and nerfed Zoro vs nerfed King :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes but at full power, stated by himself, you think a Younko Commander can't damage an Younko with his strongest moves?
That depends on a lot of factors.

If King don't have at least advCoA it's a gg for anyone who wanted him to be a strong commander.

No one wanks King vs Zoro from the Zoro side.

Only Paper.

You didn't write about storing Haki but you write this:

which is self explanatory of what you tried to achieve.

"Ape".

It's Zoro who cut Kaido not fucking Enma you moron.
dude, you must be a idiot.

I say that giving Enma was a hint. Is your understanding too low?
Enma is a factor in leaving scars. Because Enma can suck the ryou of his user. Zoro was able to use ryou directly thanks to enma without any training.
you are still push the limits of stupidity.

If King had done 50% the thing Queen did, Zoro fans would be like "omg he is so cool, he looks edgy and has a black suit with spikes"

Keep feeding yourself with lies, comic relief and headcanons :risitasad: :kobeha:
tf cant even accept the facts? RIP sanjitards lol

Queen the fodder vs base Sanji - Queen got one shot bleed by Choppers unnamed attack and sanji couldnt even do lol )

Bruh this mf not even kicker like RS sanji and this :kobeha:

RS sanji fucking yeling from base king leg kick

and beg to stop lol

gap between king and queen are fucking massive damn :finally: Queen around YC4 lol

Monster Chopper =< Queen lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
dude, you must be a idiot.

I say that giving Enma was a hint. Is your understanding too low?
Enma is a factor in leaving scars. Because Enma can suck the ryou of his user. Zoro was able to use ryou directly thanks to enma without any training.
you are still push the limits of stupidity.
I'm not a fucking fortune teller to decode what you were trying to say.

You fucking idiot wrote, "Enma cut Kaido".

Phrase your sentences better. You are not smart acting all cool UH OH YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

If you want me to know what you mean then spell it fucking correctly you piece of shit.

You guys just wank him too much apart from the reality, now have to deal with Sanji vs Queen and nerfed Zoro vs nerfed King :kayneshrug:
Real question is significant damage huh ? where ? zoros fans see kaido almos to die
Reality is
zoro said he made best attack kaido must have been knocked out.
kaido nope just it will a scar and enough for you.

we are not reading same manga with zoros boy.

That depends on a lot of factors.

If King don't have at least advCoA it's a gg for anyone who wanted him to be a strong commander.

No one wanks King vs Zoro from the Zoro side.

Only Paper.
The fight could be used for Zoro to get better with Enma and actually try to use his CoC, he isn't even aware of these things yet and he himself said he needed to get better with Enma.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The fight could be used for Zoro to get better with Enma and actually try to use his CoC, he isn't even aware of these things yet and he himself said he needed to get better with Enma.
That's because of that Haki sucking factor.

Nothing too special here. It's all about Haki control.

Zoro will bloom his Haki by using it on every sword. The difference with Enma is only that it makes you control harder.

I don't see Zoro getting anything good from fighting someone weaker than Kaido.

I rather watch Zoro getting miracle treatment from Chopper and round 2 with Kaido.

I'm not a fucking fortune teller to decode what you were trying to say.

You fucking idiot wrote, "Enma cut Kaido".

Phrase your sentences better. You are not smart acting all cool UH OH YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

If you want me to know what you mean then spell it fucking correctly you piece of shit.
Develop a little thinking ability. Complete your evolution.
Then you learn not to attack people directly, idiot.