Controversial Proof Zoro doesn't have AdCoC

Sure, let's say Vistas swordsmanship is better. Noone ever said haki = all that swordsmanship is.
Haki is A PART OF swordsmanship. Vista is below Shanks in the haki part, but maybe hes above in technique or some other shit regarding the expertise. How does any of this PROVE anything?! Since you're the one using such a strong word like "proof" here.
All it means is that AdvCoC alone is not enough to make you a grandmaster if you're lacking in other areas.
But that doesn't mean that haki doesn't make your swordsmanship better.
You're literally just leaping to a conclusion that makes no sense because you're COPING hard.
I believe Shanks is above Vista as a swordsman, but maybe Vista is regarded a grandmaster because he has more refined techniques? But Shanks is obviously gonna beat Vista easily in a swordfight.
Either way, Shanks has adv coc and is regarded a master, Zoro is now also regarded a master just like Shanks.
So why does Zoro not have adv coc if he's on the same rank as Shanks, someone who has adv coc, now? xD
You literally have no argument here. Zoro used adv coc on panel, there is no case in the series of someones coc flowing through and out of their weapon like that with just basic coc like you claim like an idiot.
But Haki is the peak of Swordsmanship, and based on Vista's rank AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..
So Zoro doesn't have AdCoC..

But Haki is the peak of Swordsmanship, and based on Vista's rank AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..
So Zoro doesn't have AdCoC..
What are these black lightning thats leaking out of zoros weapons then? Are you stoopid? Everyone luffy roger newgate and yamato has the same pattern when they use acoc but when zoro does it its not acoc? At first I thought you are trolling but you clearly are not. This is beyond ridiculous.

What are these black lightning thats leaking out of zoros weapons then? Are you stoopid? Everyone luffy roger newgate and yamato has the same pattern when they use acoc but when zoro does it its not acoc? At first I thought you are trolling but you clearly are not. This is beyond ridiculous.
Those are Advanced CoA, and they are different than those who use AdCoC.. CoC Coating user are charging up their attack Zoro is has already koH activated..

Mihawk and Vista are listed as Sword Grandmasters..

Zoro's new title is Sword Master like Shanks..

Mihawk - Grandmaster
Vista - Grandmaster
Shanks - Master
Zoro - Master

Shanks has Advanced Conqueror Haki and it doesn't put him above Vista in Swordsmanship

Zoro and Shanks have the same swordsman rank but Shanks is stronger than Zoro..

This means 2 things..

- AdCoC is not connected to Swordsmanship level
- Zoro does not have AdCoC

Also CoC is not Zoro's expertise, it's CoA.. Zoro just unleashed base CoC..
Where did you get those Infos?

Interesting.

Mmmmmm..
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/qbe3uc I have found this thread, but I dunno anything about japanese.
Interesting tho.
Was Oden considered a Dai Kengou too?

Found out this too.
Only Vista, Ryuma and Mihawk. :steef:
Wow excellent research.. Yeah l dont think Zoro was ever called Daikengou, Grandmaster.. This chapter said hes official Kengou, Sword master..

Very interesting so Ushimaru was a Daikengou too, Grandmaster according to Sandman..:shocking:

So Vista, Ryuuma, Mihawk and Ushimaru.. Probably Oden too..

Wow excellent research.. Yeah l dont think Zoro was ever called Daikengou, Grandmaster.. This chapter said hes official Kengou, Sword master..

Very interesting so Ushimaru was a Daikengou too, Grandmaster according to Sandman..:shocking:

So Vista, Ryuuma, Mihawk and Ushimaru.. Probably Oden too..
This can potentially lead to something I guess.
I'll do Better research to see if Shanks was called just Kengou in other sources.

B

Ballel

Mihawk and Vista are listed as Sword Grandmasters..

Zoro's new title is Sword Master like Shanks..

Mihawk - Grandmaster
Vista - Grandmaster
Shanks - Master
Zoro - Master

Shanks has Advanced Conqueror Haki and it doesn't put him above Vista in Swordsmanship

Zoro and Shanks have the same swordsman rank but Shanks is stronger than Zoro..

This means 2 things..

- AdCoC is not connected to Swordsmanship level
- Zoro does not have AdCoC

Also CoC is not Zoro's expertise, it's CoA.. Zoro just unleashed base CoC..
Stfu kandiboi