Controversial Proof Zoro doesn't have AdCoC

Mihawk literally hits Zoro with a neck chop
So Zoro was a swordsman pre time skip but post time he is advCoC using Hakiman?
Post automatically merged:

A question tho
If Mihawk and Vista are both grand masters then why are Mihawk and Vista not considered WSS and why is Vistas bounty not 3.6 billion? @Rootbeer
That was before Mihawk recognized him as a fellow swordsman..
What..

Mihawk is a greater Grandmaster than Vista?..

This is playing with words. "Advanced" Haki is a fan made term to begin with. Coating your attacks with CoC is an advanced application of CoC, just like barrier Haki is just extending your armament beyond your physical body and internal destruction is extending armament into the opponents body.
What are your top 10 strongest characters ever?

Imo
1 Mihawk
2 Xebec
3 Roger
4 Whitebeard
5 Prime Rayleigh
6 Shanks
7 Prime Garp
8 Prime Sengoku
9 Kaido
10 Dragon

That was before Mihawk recognized him as a fellow swordsman..
What..

Mihawk is a greater Grandmaster than Vista?..
But mihawk never denied Zoro has a swordsman. This is not even mental gymnastics..this is just you pulling shit out of your ass.

Mihawk considered Zoro weak so he only used knife

Then mihawk considered Zoro strong so he used Yoru

Where is it written mihawk is a greater grand master?

And where did you get this information? Some internet forum written by someone other than oda?
Databook Blue deep, it states that Vista is a DaiKengou, Sword Grandmaster..

But mihawk never denied Zoro has a swordsman. This is not even mental gymnastics..this is just you pulling shit out of your ass.

Mihawk considered Zoro weak so he only used knife

Then mihawk considered Zoro strong so he used Yoru

Where is it written mihawk is a greater grand master?
He did by not using Yoru..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is playing with words. "Advanced" Haki is a fan made term to begin with. Coating your attacks with CoC is an advanced application of CoC, just like barrier Haki is just extending your armament beyond your physical body and internal destruction is extending armament into the opponents body.
No, it's not an advanced application but rather a different application from how we used to know it. You call it advanced when it's an upgrade from an already known version of it. You can call Shanks' usage of CoC that paralyzed Arimaki an advanced application or even an advanced form of CoC burst because most people can't even affect fodders with their CoC bursts.

Enma mode Stabilized with base CoC..
How can you pull so much shit out of your ass rather than just accepting the manga 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What the fuck is enma mode and stabilization??

So enma mode..AdvCoC lightening barriers haki Hame Has are all allowed as long as you can lie (flat earth style) about it not being CoC right after King asks Zoro you have Kingly ambitions too and people around him pass out?

You realize you are wasting this forums space by making a thread like that??

This is beyond embarrassing.

How can you pull so much shit out of your ass rather than just accepting the manga 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What the fuck is enma mode and stabilization??

So enma mode..AdvCoC lightening barriers haki Hame Has are all allowed as long as you can lie (flat earth style) about it not being CoC right after King asks Zoro you have Kingly ambitions too and people around him pass out?

You realize you are wasting this forums space by making a thread like that??

This is beyond embarrassing.
You dont have to agree with me, just acknowledge my point of view..:sadgrin:

THat's not an argument..
Dude why would anyone give you an argument for saying stupid ass shit

Next I am gonna make a thread and say Shanks doesn't have CoC at all and ask people to give argument lol

What are you? 7 years old or an AI bot. Keep pulling shit out of your ass boii

Come on now have some shame

Just admit one armed Hobo Shanks is mid diff fight for mihawk. That is still alot for him since mihawk low diffs Kaido

You dont have to agree with me, just acknowledge my point of view..:sadgrin:
I will consider you in same category as I consider people who believe earth is flat.

Is that okay?

Where is Ryuma though. What about Joyboy?

But yeah, solid list. Kaido already paralleled Shanks with Xebec, Whitebeard and Roger. So Mihawk must be naturally above. :catpole:
What's yours?

Dude why would anyone give you an argument for saying stupid ass shit

Next I am gonna make a thread and say Shanks doesn't have CoC at all and ask people to give argument lol

What are you? 7 years old or an AI bot. Keep pulling shit out of your ass boii

Come on now have some shame

Just admit one armed Hobo Shanks is mid diff fight for mihawk. That is still alot for him since mihawk low diffs Kaido
To counter my point..

l'd prefer you consider me as a Window Licker if you absolutely must degrade me.. But my wish is just for you to be more open minded..:josad:
Well i have an open mind but I can't deny the proven facts

Like if you believe earth is flat..you are not harming me ill leave you to your own devices. Doesn't mean I'll have an open mind about believing earth is flat.

For the record I made a "Luffy doesn't have advCoC thread" and would appreciate your input there.

Yes, Zoro doesn't have advCoC. I don't even know why people think he does. What he has is CoC coating, the same as Luffy and Kaido.
You idiots just make these names up and expect it to have some definition set in stone. There are 3 types of haki. Each one can be practiced and learned to control better but it's a spectrum not some stupid leveling up system. There is no advanced conquers haki EXCEPT in relation to someone else's lesser conquers haki. For example, shanks' control of his haki is more advanced than luffys' control of his haki. Mihawk has a more advanced understanding and control over his haki than zoro does. Luffy and kaido both have a more advanced understanding and better use of their observation haki than katakuri. Shanks control of his haki is more advanced than anyone else we've seen this far, that doesn't mean he has some stupid new type of haki you can make up a stupid acronym for, he just has the same 3 types of haki and knows how to use them better.