Questions & Mysteries Prove Zoro and Lucci wrong that the fight was over and Lucci lost

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"Hi, I have a delivery for JoNdule":
:saden::saden:
I wonder who will be the next victim of this curse.
Supports Katakuri ? Katakuri gets beaten like a shit by a waaaaaaaaaay weaker Luffy; Katakuri would get Wi-Fi diffed by Luffy today.
Supports BM ? Gets humiliated by Law and Kid...and didn't do any damage to anyone.
Supports Kid ? Gets one shot alongside his first mate by a rat.
He is supporting Luffy today (probably because he thinks it's the safest bet); I would start worrying if I were you Luffybros, I'm starting to wonder if he finishes the series or dies midway :suresure:
Now we know that whoever noodles supports, it's owari da for them. :risiup:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Jinbe was never sent to help Zoro. He was sent to stop the fight. Jinbe saved Lucci from being killed.

Oda told us through Jinbe who won.
I’m confused all is zoro haters is asking for us a panel of lucci ko unconcious and we will apologize.

they seem to be ignoring this simple request though

No it was a stale mate with zoro end up loooking superior but he didn’t win
You don't know the definition of stale mate if you think that's the outcome.

Not only did Oda tell us Zoro won through Jinbe. Zoro left Lucci in such poor condition he couldn't even attack Zoro while Jinbe holding and distracting Zoro, Lucci only had the energy to remain standing and in his awakening more for about 20 more seconds. Lucci didn't even have the power to get Kaku out of harm. He could only beg one of the world elders to try not to kill Kaku.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You don't know the definition of stale mate if you think that's the outcome.

Not only did Oda tell us Zoro won through Jinbe. Zoro left Lucci in such poor condition he couldn't even attack Zoro while Jinbe holding and distracting Zoro, Lucci only had the energy to remain standing and in his awakening more for about 20 more seconds. Lucci didn't even have the power to get Kaku out of harm. He could only beg one of the world elders to try not to kill Kaku.
Nope jinbei said he will take zoro away even if he’s still fighting which is what happened

Two zoro himself said lucci won’t go down

I trust zoro words more then jinbei who was mission was to take zoro no matter what

Nope jinbei said he will take zoro away even if he’s still fighting which is what happened

Two zoro himself said lucci won’t go down

I trust zoro words more then jinbei who was mission was to take zoro no matter what
I trust Oda and the manga more than you.

Oda told us Zoro won and the manga showed Lucci only had enough energy to remaining standing and in awakening for a few seconds after Jinbe arrived.

No sorry lucci was chasing them jinbei stoped him it’s no victory stale mate
He was chasing them by turning around and facing towards them. He didn't even take a step forward.

Jinbe didn't stop anything. He wasn't there to fight. He was there to take Zoro away. That's why he didn't attack Lucci, instead the ground. Even then he only attack the ground because of the world elder, not because of Lucci.