General & Others PS traning flashbacks

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sanji's training is different from Luffy's and Zoro's. He didn't get personally train by Ivankov and don't have any place to rest and sleep like the other two does. He got chased by Okama day and night hence why he unlocked Observation Haki to look out for them. Sanji learned haki on his own without any tutoring from Iva or any other Okama martial artists. What did Sanji learn other than Skywalk and Haki? He got the recipes from all the 100 fighters including Iva but it's seems like he used it in Punk Hazard to cook food for everybody there.

Sanji's training is different from Luffy's and Zoro's. He didn't get personally train by Ivankov and don't have any place to rest and sleep like the other two does. He got chased by Okama day and night hence why he unlocked Observation Haki to look out for them. Sanji learned haki on his own without any tutoring from Iva or any other Okama martial artists. What did Sanji learn other than Skywalk and Haki? He got the recipes from all the 100 fighters including Iva but it's seems like he used it in Punk Hazard to cook food for everybody there.
So, sanjis haki abiity must be very low. Because he did not get any special training.
Even thought he unlocked CoO himself , Luffy is stronger CoO than Sanji.
I guess because of that , CoA ability was open later . he can not use in Punk Hazard or IDK.

btw I'm assuming the Okama's knew haki which is logical... so a non haki sanji beating all 100 haki users... thats decent training but not compared to Zoro and luffy's..

the best he has above them or equal to is stamina and crazy endurance

bro keeping up with a nerfed body and broken leg after a girl and a reindeer used it and thrashed it... is no joke Lol especially against Vergo of all people... sanji atm is still in a better condition
we compared to luffy and zoro endurance . He is still behing them about that.
I am not sure is there any field that sanji is best than the others.
Why did he go training. Just for one receipt. And that receipt and training havent mentioned after PS ever. Not logic.

we compared to luffy and zoro endurance . He is still behing them about that.
I am not sure is there any field that sanji is best than the others.
Why did he go training. Just for one receipt. And that receipt and training havent mentioned after PS ever. Not logic.
the best sanji has above them is stamina..
but time will tell sbout his durability and endurance... he already dusted iron knuckle punches from Maria...and seems quite alright against Queen as well...lets wait and see sanji's condition post-queen fight

the best sanji has above them is stamina..
but time will tell sbout his durability and endurance... he already dusted iron knuckle punches from Maria...and seems quite alright against Queen as well...lets wait and see sanji's condition post-queen fight
I hope we can see. But ım not sure luffy took tons of hit from kata during 6 7 hours and keep figting . stamania endurance and durability seems the best square best

I hope we can see. But ım not sure luffy took tons of hit from kata during 6 7 hours and keep figting . stamania endurance and durability seems the best square best
yea luffy's durability and endurance is over sanji for sure... ig its stamina where they compete it.. lets not forget luffy trained in a place where there were over 40 seasons so his endurance is just off the roof

yea luffy's durability and endurance is over sanji for sure... ig its stamina where they compete it.. lets not forget luffy trained in a place where there were over 40 seasons so his endurance is just off the roof
Yes but not seeing sanji when he trained is sad. His importance seem decrease.
Post automatically merged:

False.

Sanji learned how to be an Okama. :kata:
Is that count traning ? :funky: