General & Others PS traning flashbacks

Luffy & Zoro had Training Masters (Those who they can call "Sensei")
And their 2 Years were fully spent on only Combat Training

All others simply had a Guardian & their 2 Years were spent on Improving their Skills & Roles within the Crew & getting Stronger at same time
Seeing how strong Sanji is currently is, it's a bummer that Oda didn't care to give him a proper master as well.
He would have been a true monster too.
I guess he will progress through high diff fights... Or asspulls

Unfortunately that was the kind of flashback Sanji gets, jokes instead of serious ones :josad:
yea.. but i wish oda gives him some... it would be a hole in sanji's journey honestly
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately that was the kind of flashback Sanji gets, jokes instead of serious ones :josad:
you know now that i think about it.... there must a flash back for sanji if oda thought Kamabaka was a place suited for his training physically..

coz next to it... KUMA COULD HAVE SENT SANJI TO ZEFFFFFF FFS ZEFFFF COULD HAVE TAUGHT ALOTTTT... AND BRUH WCI WOULD HAVE GOTTEN WAYY MORE PROFOUND... BRUURURYRHABMWKWKWKAK
Post automatically merged:

I'll honestly be disappointed if sanji doesn't get a flashback of his experiences

Last edited:
I guess I would have liked to see more of the Okama chasing the man or he defeating them, that would of been funny to gaze at.

Also we never got to know whether or not he defeated Iva and how it really played out if he did. That would have been tantalizing to look at.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think the only possible flashback for Sanji is about Okama Kenpo(and i don't think that will happen).

I really want to see Sanji improving his Haki in Wano but i doubt now. His fight against Queen will be based in gadgets and tech tools.
It wouldn't be surprised if Queen doesn't use hardening or any type of CoA.

In the best case we'll get a new DJ.

I think the only possible flashback for Sanji is about Okama Kenpo(and i don't think that will happen).

I really want to see Sanji improving his Haki in Wano but i doubt now. His fight against Queen will be based in gadgets and tech tools.
It wouldn't be surprised if Queen doesn't use hardening or any type of CoA.

In the best case we'll get a new DJ.
it has been 11 years after PS . Ivankov is most wanted man right hand. And apparantly , ivankov did not give any training . actually still i dont believe even thoguh it has been 11 years sanji didnt fight anyone 11 years.

His haki seem weak . But at wano , oda suddenly opened haki fountain for sanji.d

if there is any combat training he learned in kamabakka it's certainly okama kempo, so far he hasn't shown it, maybe when he wears a dress and start acting like an okama, when he has fully accepted his inner self we'll get a FB. fingers crossed

So, sanjis haki abiity must be very low. Because he did not get any special training.
Even thought he unlocked CoO himself , Luffy is stronger CoO than Sanji.
I guess because of that , CoA ability was open later . he can not use in Punk Hazard or IDK.
Never said Sanji's haki is low compared to Luffy's and Zoro's but the point is that he doesn't have a proper tutor. And Luffy's CoO isn't "stronger" than Sanji until WCI. Luffy stated Sanji can use haki but he doesn't want to use it for plot purposes.
btw I'm assuming the Okama's knew haki which is logical... so a non haki sanji beating all 100 haki users... thats decent training but not compared to Zoro and luffy's..

the best he has above them or equal to is stamina and crazy endurance
Agreed.

Never said Sanji's haki is low compared to Luffy's and Zoro's but the point is that he doesn't have a proper tutor. And Luffy's CoO isn't "stronger" than Sanji until WCI. Luffy stated Sanji can use haki but he doesn't want to use it for plot purposes.
Actually, after onishgama , sanjis CoO can still be stronger than Luffy.
Because , When sanji going to BM , Luffy does not perceive and he asked jimbei where is sanji. May be oda want to show how much powerful CoO sanji has with that way.