Break Week Quarantine on the Thousand Sunny

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m so sorry...but I gotta know...if the coronavirus hit the One Piece world and everyone, even powerful pirate crews on the Grand Line, had to shelter in place...how do you think the Straw Hats (including Jinbe) would be handling the quarantine?

I imagine Luffy would be annoying the shit out of EVERYONE by complaining how bored he is nonstop; Zoro would sleep through the entire thing; Nami would lock herself in her room; Usopp and Chopper would be the only ones wearing masks and gloves; Sanji would be disinfecting everything in the kitchen; Robin would keep mentioning that if one of them catches it, they’ll all die; Franky would be crying about all the places they can’t travel to; Brook would make a joke about being scared of the virus before realizing he has no organs; Jinbe would swim alongside the ship just to get some peace and quiet.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I’m so sorry...but I gotta know...if the coronavirus hit the One Piece world and everyone, even powerful pirate crews on the Grand Line, had to shelter in place...how do you think the Straw Hats (including Jinbe) would be handling the quarantine?

I imagine Luffy would be annoying the shit out of EVERYONE by complaining how bored he is nonstop; Zoro would sleep through the entire thing; Nami would lock herself in her room; Usopp and Chopper would be the only ones wearing masks and gloves; Sanji would be disinfecting everything in the kitchen; Robin would keep mentioning that if one of them catches it, they’ll all die; Franky would be crying about all the places they can’t travel to; Brook would make a joke about being scared of the virus before realizing he has no organs; Jinbe would swim alongside the ship just to get some peace and quiet.
Luffy would end all supplies in the blink of an eye lol

I bet Nami would scold him hard for that offence

I can see Luffy/Usopp playing and joking around.

Chopper would want to play with Usopp and Luffy but as a doctor, he wants to study the disease and learn how to cure it. Gives everyone masks

Brook practicing his instruments and maybe try to annoy Nami/Robin.

Sanji stuck in the kitchen making food for the strawhats while being strict that we have to perseve food. Nami joins in but Sanji says it fine that you and Robin can eat as much food you like. Luffy gets mad... that not fair.

Zoro lock himself in the gym to workout, and to meditate while practicing his swordsmanship.

Robin is reading books

Franky is making SUPER tech stuff

Nami is watering her oranges and drawing her maps.

Jinbei is umm. Practicing fishman karate and adapting to the strawhat lifestyle.