Break Week Quarantine on the Thousand Sunny

It would be more difficult for the virus to get around in the One Piece world. They don't really have airplanes and the islands themselves can be rather isolated, depending on the size of the towns or number of people that populate them. I don't think the Strawhats have much to worry about unless the island their on has in a big commercial center or something.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It would be more difficult for the virus to get around in the One Piece world. They don't really have airplanes and the islands themselves can be rather isolated, depending on the size of the towns or number of people that populate them. I don't think the Strawhats have much to worry about unless the island their on has in a big commercial center or something.
Yes, a virus spreading around the One Piece world would definitely be the most outlandish thing that’s happened in the series :seriously:

Quarantine on the Sunny with Luffy and Zoro ?
That would be impossible, Luffy wouldn't stand the idea of being confined and of not being free of doing what he wants and he would eat all the food in a blink and he wouldn't be very respectful of even small security measures.

Same for Zoro who would be too confident given how he usually deals with his wounds when injured and his lack of caution and self-security.