Character Discussion Queen and Franky: Father and Son

So in the latest Vivre Card for Queen, we get a timeline for Queen and in the timeline we found out that Queen had a child 36 years ago, and while it isn't 100% confirmed on who the child is, it is implied that it might be Franky of the Straw Hat Pirates.

I do also want to point out that before Queen joined the Beasts Pirates, his name was Scien after joining Kaido's crew, he now mainly goes by Queen.

Franky's real name is Cutty Flam but most know him as Franky especially after joining Luffy's crew.

I don't believe Franky even saw Queen during the Wano arc and even if he did, I don't think either of them would recognize each other.

Queen looks way more different compared to how he looked in the past and again he now goes by Queen not Scien, and even Franky himself looks different compared to how he looked in the past and once again he mainly goes by Franky not Cutty Flam.

Now let's take a look at the similarities between Queen and Franky.:queenmoji::fransuper:

Both love to dance

Both are Cyborgs

They are both Scientists

Franky invited the Brachio Tank V and Queen's Ancient Zoan is a Brachiosaurus

They also both have very outgoing personality

And finally here are the rest.

Volume 39 alongside Volume 93

And finally they both attacked Big Mom during the Wano arc.

So yeah while again it isn't 100% confirmed, imo all the evidence does point to Franky being Queen's son.

Oda will most likely confirm if this is true or not in a future SBS.

Random Tags:
@Julius @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Paperchampion23 @Sentinel @RayanOO @Doggo @TheAncientCenturion @SDfear @Tyki_Mikk @Fujishiro

This kind of blows my mind, if it turns out to be true. What a way to find out about this. Hopefully, someone asks Oda about it directly so we can get it confirmed one way or another in a SBS.

I did have a thought that maybe instead of Franky, maybe Weevil could be Queen's mystery son. Since, Queen and Miss Buckingham were in MADS together. And Weevil does look a little bit like Queen.

But, the timeline doesn't work as well for that. Weevil is 35, not 36 like Franky (according to the wiki). So, Franky is still the best bet for being Queen's son. So, yeah, most probably Franky's father is Queen. Wild.

Last edited:
Irrelevant like all One Piece biological mothers except Ace's lol
It was said that his mom was also a pirate right?

So somewhat relevant. Like a teeny tiny bit
Post automatically merged:

I want it to be true, but he was abandoned at age 10 and Queen left Mads 3 years prior to abandoning his son. Franky would have known Vegapunk or Caesar to some extent if he was with them
Franky barely remembers meeting lolden

It's most likely true but shit like Zoro's backstory being dropped at a SBS

I will still read OP cuz the lifetime I have already wasted... But damz