Break Week Queen and Jack being worth billion is ridiculous

C

CensoredbyWG

Neither of them displayed strong haki, let alone advanced haki. Looking in hindsight, what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan? you are better off getting a useful paramecia tbh, enhanced endurance isn´t worth shit when you are facing a strong haki user.

Oda did jack dirty on screen, but i definitely see why hes worth 1bill.

He's just as reckless and hard to put down as whole cake luffy. For all non admiral marines and run of the mill kingdom militia, jack would be a fucking menace. He had a ship full of fodder and still challenged fujitora, tsuru, and sengoku. 1 ship vs 3 and he sunk 2, and the fucker didnt die.

Sanjis Ifrit Jambe is probably equal to Katakuris Chikara Mochi since it is second lvl armament haki and exoskeleton should have Gear 4 lvl power or close power. This kind of move was able to take down Queen so I think he deserves his bounty but i think Jack is full of shit.

Neither of them displayed strong haki, let alone advanced haki. Looking in hindsight, what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan? you are better off getting a useful paramecia tbh, enhanced endurance isn´t worth shit when you are facing a strong haki user.
Neither do King or Marco?

And Queens or Jacks fruit >>> Katakuris fruit. Jack fought ryou armament masters for 24 hours a day for 5 days straight. Saying endurance is trash is just sad cope

Jack def didn't show anything other than good defense. Queen is way more deadly though. He took bunch of marco's attacks and remember they have enough strength to push top tiers like kizaru and aokiji away. His plagues are also deadly and same for the virus attack which he can do.

Also laser spamming is decently OP