Speculations Queen has CoC

Would be great and yeah the calamities are strong but that doesn't mean Sanji will unlock COC and someone will help him whether it is Drake or Kawamatsu or Nekomamushi who will destroy Pero:cheers: also don't forget Apoo

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Queen has cock and Sora had a gate ready for it.

Vinsmoke family affair is writing itself in front of our eyes.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
It's hilarious to see all this Queen bumping being stirred at the accurate timing Sanji was set to likely take on him. And then they ask me to believe in coincidences. I prefer cause and effect thanks.

I doubt the top 2 commanders of the Beast Pirates have COC (King and Queen). For once, they lack the aspect of leadership and respect from their "underlings". Like, King is frowned upon by the Toppi Roppo, and Queen literally caused half of Kaidou's force to switch side.
If anything, only Yamato has COC in the Beast Pirates aside from Kaidou imo.
Only two of the Flying Six disrespect them. And even then those two were shown obeying them in serious situations, Yamato being a brat for the 100000th time wasn't a serious situation

We went from:

Sanji will fight Katakuri because he has the Strongest Observation Haki, Sanji specializes in Observation Haki :saden:

to:

Sanji will unlock Future Sight in WCI because he dodged Katakuri's jellybeans :saden:

to:

Sanji will fight King instead of Queen because he can fly and produce flames just like Sanji :saden:

to:

Sanji won't fight Queen because Sanji's opponent will be King :saden:

to:

Sanji must have CoC because Zoro has it :saden:

to now:

Queen must have CoC because he is now Sanji's opponent :cantseeme:

Next thing you know Sanji fans are gonna say is Sanji will 1v1 Kaido and Sakazuki because sanji can use flames. :lulz:

Why didn't Oda tell me that Sanji is the main character all along and not Luffy? :sanmoji:

How's Sanji ever gonna live up to the hype if his fans keep moving the goal post?? :cantseeme:

Are you trying to say that Sanji will also unlock CoC this arc because he fought a Queen who has CoC?? :cantseeme:

Is this what this is about?? :cantseeme:

CoC isn't that impressive unless the user knows how to coat it into their attack, otherwise it is just a fodder sweeper. He might have CoC but I don't think he could coat it.