Powers & Abilities Queen proves that Shiryu’s DF is dogshit

I think his DF is gonna have unrevealed abilities that make him way more difficult to detect through low-level CoO and noise, especially if he is awakened

I don't know if Zoro will face Mihawk without high-level CoO. I feel like Mihawk's whole design implies his CoO is pretty crazy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Queen is the dollar store knockoff version of shiryu
King and Queen are both Walmart versions of Shiryu tbh.

Shyriu will probably awaken it, so he will completely hide his presence, even CoO masters wouldn't be able to detect him

How is Zoro going to defeat him is the real question
Higher form of CoO probably. Not future sight, something different.

Doflamingo couldn't detect Absolom or Moria in Marineford and Doflamingo's CoO is at the bare minimum standard / acceptable levels.

So it really means you need high tier CoO to detect invisibility, if it works the same way between the devil fruit and Germa's technology.
Yes, Doffy dodges Hawk Gatling and DJ from point blank range but he doesn't have "High Tier CoO".

Any CoO should detect people. That's the basis of CoO. You detect other Hakis. Oda just does whatever the f he wants. There is no consistency.

It is much harder to work around those who can completely disappear. Even regular COO may not help given how Absalom saved Moria from Doffy, a COO user. Also, Suke Suke no Mi enables you to make things other than your body disappear. That can be deadly depending on the wielder.
Doflamingo couldn't detect Absolom or Moria in Marineford and Doflamingo's CoO is at the bare minimum standard / acceptable levels.

So it really means you need high tier CoO to detect invisibility, if it works the same way between the devil fruit and Germa's technology.
Yes, also explain, how Shanks the Haki master, lost his arm to a fish from East Blue that Luffy one shot.

I love how you're trying to apply logic to random scenes that having nothing to do with powerscaling/fighting.

Tatsumaki and large AoE slashes would be my bet. In Dressrosa, he had massive air slashes. Queen's anything but a speedster so Zoro just needs to apply common sense and say Queen moved in one of two directions and send out a vertical slash. Or be cheeky and send out a horizontal slash.

I do think Zoro v. Shiryuu will come down to a CoO flex from Zoro. He's going to need to be at least a top high tier in all Haki stats (he's already above that with CoA and CoC) in order to beat Mihawk.
Zoro isn't fighting Posthawk
Shiryu>=posthawk when zoro fights him

Y'all overrated Posthawk
He's YC1 of Shanks
Benn is YC2
Roo YC3
Yassop YC4

If you scale using such checklists

Prime Roger has just swords.

That is absolutely not how it works lmao.
Shiryu is > Queen due to having better base stats, Haki, and swordsmanship skill, but Queen has better innate abilities. If you swap them by giving Shiryu Queen’s tech and giving Queen the Suke Suke no Mi, Shiryu would become even stronger than he currently is, and Queen would be drastically nerfed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shiryu is > Queen due to having better base stats, Haki, and swordsmanship skill, but Queen has better innate abilities. If you swap them by giving Shiryu Queen’s tech and giving Queen the Suke Suke no Mi, Shiryu would become even stronger than he currently is, and Queen would be drastically nerfed
Haki and Swordsmanship are innate abilities as well.

I guess what @Monkey D Theories meant was Queen's invisibility being a dollar store knock off version of the Suke Suke no Mi. Just like how the Pacifista or Queen's lasers are a dollar store knock off version of Kizaru's. Just like how Niji's lightning is the knock off version of the Goro Goro no Mi.

Just be patient and wait till Shiryu's time to shine comes - y'all did the exact same thing with King and compared him to Smoothie, and see where we are at now.